See AllDIS UNIVERSAL UPDATES
- VIDEO: New Restaurants Coming to Universal CityWalk - Universal CityWalk has started to rebrand itself and add new features including a newly remodeled Universal Studios Store, a new location for Starbucks and new dining locations like Cold Stone Creamery, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Red Oven Pizza Bakery, Bread Box, Antojitos, and more!
- Blog - Big Changes Coming to Universal Orlando CityWalk
- Harry Potter Diagon Alley Expansion Announcement Video - Mark Woodbury, President of Universal Creative, shares new details about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion into Universal Studios Florida with Diagon Alley, London, The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express while sitting down with Stuart Craig, production designer of the Harry Potter films, and Dale Mason, Vice President of Universal Creative for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Universal CityWalk plans new "Eve" celebration for New Years - This celebration will feature admission into 6 clubs, gourmet food and Orlando's largest dance floor.
- Christmas dining options for Universal Orlando - The three onsite hotels are offering Christmas meals.
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
See All UNIVERSAL DISCUSSIONS