Summer Concert Series
2014 dates not yet announced
(in 2013, the event was held June 1 - July 6)
Universal Orlando's Summer Concert Series features performances by some of music’s biggest talent – live at the outdoor Music Plaza. This concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert. The concerts are included with regular admission to Universal Studios. For guests who only want access to the concerts, and not the rest of the theme park, a 2013 Summer Concert ticket is available for $69.99 plux tax and will provide one time access after 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased at www.universalorlando.com.
The concert line-up features some of the biggest names in rock, pop, hip-hop and R&B.
- June 1, 2013 - NE-YO
- June 8, 2013 - Nickelodean's Big Time Rush
- June 15, 2013 - Gavin DeGraw
- June 22, 2013 - Earth, Wind & Fire
- June 29, 2013 - Adam Lambert
- July 6, 2013 - Kip Moore
The concert series spotlights Universal Orlando’s home for hit music – the Music Plaza. Located in the heart of the Universal Studios theme park, the Music Plaza is a state-of-the-art outdoor music venue designed in the spirit of one of the most famous outdoor concert venues of all-time, The Hollywood Bowl, home to landmark performances by everyone from the Beatles to Elton John and more. The Music Plaza features a 2,400-square-foot performance stage, a 15,000-square-foot viewing lawn and two 20-foot-tall projection screens so that everyone can see the show.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.