Summer Concert Series
2014 dates not yet announced
(in 2013, the event was held June 1 - July 6)
Universal Orlando's Summer Concert Series features performances by some of music’s biggest talent – live at the outdoor Music Plaza. This concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert. The concerts are included with regular admission to Universal Studios. For guests who only want access to the concerts, and not the rest of the theme park, a 2013 Summer Concert ticket is available for $69.99 plux tax and will provide one time access after 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased at www.universalorlando.com.
The concert line-up features some of the biggest names in rock, pop, hip-hop and R&B.
- June 1, 2013 - NE-YO
- June 8, 2013 - Nickelodean's Big Time Rush
- June 15, 2013 - Gavin DeGraw
- June 22, 2013 - Earth, Wind & Fire
- June 29, 2013 - Adam Lambert
- July 6, 2013 - Kip Moore
The concert series spotlights Universal Orlando’s home for hit music – the Music Plaza. Located in the heart of the Universal Studios theme park, the Music Plaza is a state-of-the-art outdoor music venue designed in the spirit of one of the most famous outdoor concert venues of all-time, The Hollywood Bowl, home to landmark performances by everyone from the Beatles to Elton John and more. The Music Plaza features a 2,400-square-foot performance stage, a 15,000-square-foot viewing lawn and two 20-foot-tall projection screens so that everyone can see the show.
- VIDEO: New Dining Vlog at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | CityWalk - Craig, Ryno, and Oliver attend the first preview night of Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, the newest dining addition to Universal Citywalk Orlando.
- VIDEO: Lard Lad, Laughs and Lots of Fun | Universal Studios Florida - Join Oliver, Ryno, Craig and Kylie as they play at Universal Studios Florida.
- Should Universal be concerned about the Toothsome $40 million lawsuit?
- A Celebration of Harry Potter returns for 2017 - The Potter-centric event will be back January 27-29, 2017.
- Universal is developing a new video game ride
- Toothsome Chocolate Emporium is a sweet addition to CityWalk
- VIDEO: Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen | Universal Orlando CityWalk - The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen will transport you into a 19th century-inspired Steampunk chocolate factory.
- VIDEO: Halloween Horror Nights 08/22/16 Construction Update | Universal Studios Florida - Construction for Halloween Horror Nights 26 at Universal Studios Florida is starting to come along and props are making their way into New York for the "Survive or Die" scare zone and San Francisco for the "Dead Man's Wharf" scare zone.
- VIDEO: Kubo and the Antics of Craig & Kylie | Universal Studios Florida - Join Craig and Kylie as they meet Kubo, Monkey and Beetle from the upcoming Laika animated feature, Kubo and the Two Strings. They also do a bunch of other random stuff around The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley and Springfield at Universal Studios Florida!
- VIDEO: Kubo and the Two Strings Character Appearances | Universal Studios Florida - Check out all of the awesome ways you can see and meet Kubo, Monkey and Beetle from the Laika film "Kubo and the Two Strings".
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster is Stan Lee approved
- American Horror Story coming to HHN is a great thing for the event
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF MAGIC: Tales of a Disney Fan on a Universal Vacation | Chapter 2: Universal Express Pass vs. Disney’s FastPass+
- VIDEO: The Incredible Hulk Re-opens with Marvel Super Heroes! | Islands of Adventure - Check out the grand re-opening celebration of The Incredible Hulk Coaster at Islands of Adventure with a special ceremony featuring Spider-man, Captain America and more!
- Universal releases original HHN 26 houses and scare zones
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster now re-opened - The Incredible Hulk Coaster is finally open again after nearly one year of being down for new enhancements.
- VIDEO: Inside the Queue of The Incredible Hulk Coaster | Islands of Adventure - Check out the queue of the newly enhanced Incredible Hulk Coaster at Islands of Adventure!
- VIDEO: New Incredible Hulk Coaster Soft Opening | Islands of Adventure - Check out the newly reopened Incredible Hulk Coaster in action!
- VIDEO: Having Dinner at Islands Dining Room | Royal Pacific Resort - Join Craig, Oliver, and Ryno as they try their hardest to enjoy the character dining at Islands Dining Room located at Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
- VIDEO: Craig and Ryno Share a Kong Dog | Mess Tent | Islands of Adventure - Craig and Ryno taste the massive Kong Dog from the Mess Tent, the new quick service food location located just outside of Skull Island: Reign of Kong inside Universal's Islands of Adventure. You know you want to watch this!
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF MAGIC: Tales of a Disney Fan on a Universal Vacation | Chapter 1: Booking and Logistics
- VIDEO: Taking a Tour of our Rooms | Sapphire Falls Resort - Craig, Ryno, and Oliver take you on a tour of the different rooms they stayed in while at Universal Orlando's newest resort, Loews Sapphire Falls. The three rooms include the Sapphire Suite, the double queen room, and a children's suite. Watch and see what they thought of the rooms.
- VIDEO: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Overview | Universal Orlando Resort - Take a detailed look at Universal Orlando's newest hotel - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort!
- VIDEO: Lunch at Drhum Club Kantine | Sapphire Falls - Join Craig, Ryno, and Oliver for lunch by the pool. The three dine at Drhum Club Kantine located at Loews Sapphire Falls, the newest resort at Universal Orlando Resort.
- 5 Things to Do While Waiting at Universal Orlando Resort