Summer Concert Series
2014 dates not yet announced
(in 2013, the event was held June 1 - July 6)
Universal Orlando's Summer Concert Series features performances by some of music’s biggest talent – live at the outdoor Music Plaza. This concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert. The concerts are included with regular admission to Universal Studios. For guests who only want access to the concerts, and not the rest of the theme park, a 2013 Summer Concert ticket is available for $69.99 plux tax and will provide one time access after 7:00pm. Tickets can be purchased at www.universalorlando.com.
The concert line-up features some of the biggest names in rock, pop, hip-hop and R&B.
- June 1, 2013 - NE-YO
- June 8, 2013 - Nickelodean's Big Time Rush
- June 15, 2013 - Gavin DeGraw
- June 22, 2013 - Earth, Wind & Fire
- June 29, 2013 - Adam Lambert
- July 6, 2013 - Kip Moore
The concert series spotlights Universal Orlando’s home for hit music – the Music Plaza. Located in the heart of the Universal Studios theme park, the Music Plaza is a state-of-the-art outdoor music venue designed in the spirit of one of the most famous outdoor concert venues of all-time, The Hollywood Bowl, home to landmark performances by everyone from the Beatles to Elton John and more. The Music Plaza features a 2,400-square-foot performance stage, a 15,000-square-foot viewing lawn and two 20-foot-tall projection screens so that everyone can see the show.
- Universal Orlando raises park-to-park and single park admission tickets - Universal Orlando has now raised single park admission tickets to $105, matching Disney's cost for a single day admission to Magic Kingdom.
- Confirmed: Comcast Corp. purchases 475-acres next to Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Studios Hollywood adopts new pricing model
- Central Florida theme parks report quarterly injuries
- Buy a 2-day Universal ticket and get the 3rd free! - Tickets must be purchased by April 21, 2016.
- Plans surface showing Volcano Bay tram road - Plans have surfaced showing a dedicated tram road heading from the South Parking Structure at Universal Orlando to the upcoming Volcano Bay water park.