Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Cabana Bay Beach Resort is an affordable on-site option for families visiting the theme parks.
Unlike the previous three on-site hotels (Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort), Cabana Bay features 900 family suites that will sleep six and include kitchenette areas.
In addition to the suites, 900 standard rooms are also available. Cabana Bay is designed to remind guests of "the driving vacations so many Americans grew up enjoying with their families - spending time at sweeping motor courts just off the highway, where families relaxed and played after a long day's drive." Clean lines, bright colors and neon signs accomplish the vintage feel. Two themed pools with sand beaches, waterslide, interactive play area, cabana rentals, a lazy river and two pool bars give guests a place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The hotel offers a 10-lane bowling alley with table service dining at the Galaxy Bowl Restaurant. A Starbucks is located in the hotel's lobby. Other food options available are Delicioso Pizza delivery and a food court. The Jack LaLanne Fitness center keeps with the retro feel and is filled with photos of LaLanne, as well as trophies, artifacts and even a statue of the fitness expert of the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Old episodes of his show play on the TV.
Guests at Cabana Bay receive early entry to the theme parks, just like guests at the other three on-site hotels, but they do not receive the complimentary Universal Express Unlimited Access.
Transportation to the theme parks is by complimentary shuttle buses or walking paths. There are no boat transfers.
Cabana Bay is located adjacent to Islands of Adventure just off Hollywood Way and Turkey Lake Road.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.