Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Amenities
- The most popular benefit of staying on site at a Universal resort is the "Front of the Line" access you receive (known as Express Pass). Hotel guests are able to by-pass the normal lines, and in most cases, virtually walk on to most attractions. This is particularly valuable during peak periods when lines for some attractions can be over 2 hours. NOTE: Recently, repeat express pass access has been limited to once an hour on any given attraction - but it seems to only be during peak periods. Otherwise, you can use your express pass an unlimited number of times. Your express pass is valid for the dates shown on your room key (including your day of check out).
- Courtesy water taxi and bus transportation between the resorts, theme parks and the City Walk entertainment complex
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants and shows
- Complimentary package delivery of in-park purchases to guest rooms
- Resort ID cards to charge merchandise, dining and entertainment throughout Universal Orlando (Limits can be placed on the amount that can be charged to any individual room key - this is especially good when you want to let your kids have a set amount to charge to their card)
- Complimentary bus transportation to Sea World and Wet N Wild
- This resort participates in the Loews VIP (Very Important Pet) program. There is a one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged to your room.
In Room Amenities
- 32" flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- Free Wireless Internet access
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- In room safe
- Cordless phone
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Babysitting services (extra fee applies)
- Business center (extra fees may apply) Open M-F 7am - 7pm (weekends by request)
- Currency exchange on site
- Handicap accessible
- Handicap equipped - 36 rooms
- Health club facilities - fees apply payable to hotel
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - coin operated and valet
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply, payable to hotel
Internet access is available for $9.95 per 24 hours / per computer (using multiple computers will incur multiple charges). Included in this price are wireless locations throughout the hotel (main lobby, concierge lounges and pool area). Internet connections in your room are via Ethernet cable (already in the room).
"Home Sweet Home" Amenities - The Loews Home Sweet Home program provides extra amenities (no charge) and comfort food (beyond the usual room service menu) to make your stay more 'comfortable. We find that additions like this really help set the Universal resorts apart from other hotels in the area. Among the items you can borrow during your stay are chenille throws, night lights, air purifiers, sound machine, walkman/discman, tapes & CD's, humidifier, reading glasses, lighted make-up mirror, foam/hypoallergenic/non-snore pillows, and more.
The Home Sweet Home room service menu contains items such as chicken noodle soup, turkey club sandwiches, meatloaf with mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and other 'comfort' foods. A complete list with pricing can be found in the information booklet inside the room.
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.