Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Amenities
- The most popular benefit of staying on site at a Universal resort is the "Front of the Line" access you receive (known as Express Pass). Hotel guests are able to by-pass the normal lines, and in most cases, virtually walk on to most attractions. This is particularly valuable during peak periods when lines for some attractions can be over 2 hours. NOTE: Recently, repeat express pass access has been limited to once an hour on any given attraction - but it seems to only be during peak periods. Otherwise, you can use your express pass an unlimited number of times. Your express pass is valid for the dates shown on your room key (including your day of check out).
- Courtesy water taxi and bus transportation between the resorts, theme parks and the City Walk entertainment complex
- Priority seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants and shows
- Complimentary package delivery of in-park purchases to guest rooms
- Resort ID cards to charge merchandise, dining and entertainment throughout Universal Orlando (Limits can be placed on the amount that can be charged to any individual room key - this is especially good when you want to let your kids have a set amount to charge to their card)
- Complimentary bus transportation to Sea World and Wet N Wild
- This resort participates in the Loews VIP (Very Important Pet) program. There is a one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged to your room.
In Room Amenities
- 32" flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- Free Wireless Internet access
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- In room safe
- Cordless phone
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Babysitting services (extra fee applies)
- Business center (extra fees may apply) Open M-F 7am - 7pm (weekends by request)
- Currency exchange on site
- Handicap accessible
- Handicap equipped - 36 rooms
- Health club facilities - fees apply payable to hotel
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - coin operated and valet
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply, payable to hotel
Internet access is available for $9.95 per 24 hours / per computer (using multiple computers will incur multiple charges). Included in this price are wireless locations throughout the hotel (main lobby, concierge lounges and pool area). Internet connections in your room are via Ethernet cable (already in the room).
"Home Sweet Home" Amenities - The Loews Home Sweet Home program provides extra amenities (no charge) and comfort food (beyond the usual room service menu) to make your stay more 'comfortable. We find that additions like this really help set the Universal resorts apart from other hotels in the area. Among the items you can borrow during your stay are chenille throws, night lights, air purifiers, sound machine, walkman/discman, tapes & CD's, humidifier, reading glasses, lighted make-up mirror, foam/hypoallergenic/non-snore pillows, and more.
The Home Sweet Home room service menu contains items such as chicken noodle soup, turkey club sandwiches, meatloaf with mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and other 'comfort' foods. A complete list with pricing can be found in the information booklet inside the room.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.