Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Dining
The Palm Restaurant **DIS RECOMMENDED**
World-renowned for its prime cuts of meat and succulent Nova Scotia lobsters, Palm Restaurant is the perfect place for a hearty meal in a classic New York style atmosphere. The cartoon caricatures of celebrities drawn on the walls hearken back to the original Palm Restaurant's roots in the newspaper district of Manhattan where famous cartoonists would often exchange drawings for their meals. Open daily serving lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - The Kitchen offers meals throughout the day. Guests may dine on everything from traditional grilled fare and brick-oven pizzas to specialties from the extensive food buffet. Open daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Character Meal at The Kitchen
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Saturday nights, 6:30-9:30pm. Call 407-503-DINE for information.
Emack and Bolios - Conveniently located just off the pool, this ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie, Deep Purple Cow, Cookie Monster Mash and Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie, as well as your standard Vanilla Ice Ice Baby and Strawberry Fields Forever.
Velvet Lounge - Voted best hotel bar for two consecutive years, the Velvet Lounge provides the perfect atmosphere for 'aspiring musicians and their groupies' to hang out and get discovered. It's the ideal spot to relax, enjoy a specialty cocktail and appetizers. Each month a "Velvet Sessions" is scheduled. This special ticket event includes live music, Free drinks and finger foods during warm ups, with Cash Bar when the band hits the stage.
beachclub - Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting for that important call from the Coast to come through, this poolside bar and grill is THE place to be for a light snack or a refreshing cocktail.
Starbuck's - Baristas are waiting to provide your fave latte, cappuccino, or macchiato.
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.