Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Dining
The Palm Restaurant **DIS RECOMMENDED**
World-renowned for its prime cuts of meat and succulent Nova Scotia lobsters, Palm Restaurant is the perfect place for a hearty meal in a classic New York style atmosphere. The cartoon caricatures of celebrities drawn on the walls hearken back to the original Palm Restaurant's roots in the newspaper district of Manhattan where famous cartoonists would often exchange drawings for their meals. Open daily serving lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - The Kitchen offers meals throughout the day. Guests may dine on everything from traditional grilled fare and brick-oven pizzas to specialties from the extensive food buffet. Open daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Emack and Bolios - Conveniently located just off the pool, this ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie, Deep Purple Cow, Cookie Monster Mash and Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie, as well as your standard Vanilla Ice Ice Baby and Strawberry Fields Forever.
Velvet Lounge - Voted best hotel bar for two consecutive years, the Velvet Lounge provides the perfect atmosphere for 'aspiring musicians and their groupies' to hang out and get discovered. It's the ideal spot to relax, enjoy a specialty cocktail and appetizers. Each month a "Velvet Sessions" is scheduled. This special ticket event includes live music, Free drinks and finger foods during warm ups, with Cash Bar when the band hits the stage.
beachclub - Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting for that important call from the Coast to come through, this poolside bar and grill is THE place to be for a light snack or a refreshing cocktail.Starbuck's - Baristas are waiting to provide your fave latte, cappuccino, or macchiato .
- Universal CityWalk plans new "Eve" celebration for New Years - This celebration will feature admission into 6 clubs, gourmet food and Orlando's largest dance floor.
- Christmas dining options for Universal Orlando - The three onsite hotels are offering Christmas meals.
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.