Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Dining
The Palm Restaurant **DIS RECOMMENDED**
World-renowned for its prime cuts of meat and succulent Nova Scotia lobsters, Palm Restaurant is the perfect place for a hearty meal in a classic New York style atmosphere. The cartoon caricatures of celebrities drawn on the walls hearken back to the original Palm Restaurant's roots in the newspaper district of Manhattan where famous cartoonists would often exchange drawings for their meals. Open daily serving lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - The Kitchen offers meals throughout the day. Guests may dine on everything from traditional grilled fare and brick-oven pizzas to specialties from the extensive food buffet. Open daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Emack and Bolios - Conveniently located just off the pool, this ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie, Deep Purple Cow, Cookie Monster Mash and Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie, as well as your standard Vanilla Ice Ice Baby and Strawberry Fields Forever.
Velvet Lounge - Voted best hotel bar for two consecutive years, the Velvet Lounge provides the perfect atmosphere for 'aspiring musicians and their groupies' to hang out and get discovered. It's the ideal spot to relax, enjoy a specialty cocktail and appetizers. Each month a "Velvet Sessions" is scheduled. This special ticket event includes live music, Free drinks and finger foods during warm ups, with Cash Bar when the band hits the stage.
beachclub - Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting for that important call from the Coast to come through, this poolside bar and grill is THE place to be for a light snack or a refreshing cocktail.Starbuck's - Baristas are waiting to provide your fave latte, cappuccino, or macchiato .
- Universal raises ticket prices - Prices have gone up for all of Universal's base and park-to-park ticketing options. This is ahead of the Transformers attraction opening in June.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- Discounted tickets to Blue Man Group available to Florida teachers - For the 5/24 - 7/7/13 performances, Florida public school teachers can purchase tickets to Blue Man Group for $34 (plus tax) for adults, and $29 (plus tax) for child's tickets.
- Little River Band and Toad the Wet Sprocket will play Velvet Sessions this summer - The last Thursday of every month, this concert is held in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Wantilan Luau to be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the summer - Beginning June 3, the Wantilan Luau at the Royal Pacific Resort will be held on both Tuesdays and Saturdays during the busy summer season.
- Mother's Day brunches planned at Universal Orlando resorts - The three on-site resorts at Universal Orlando are offering special Mother's Day brunches!
- Performers announced for Universal's Summer Concert Series - Beginning Saturday, June 1 and running Saturday nights through July 6, this concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert.
- Transformers to open June 20 at Universal Studios! - The highly anticipated Transformers attraction will open June 20 at Universal Studios!