Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Main | Rooms | Amenities | Recreation | Dining
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Dining
The Palm Restaurant **DIS RECOMMENDED**
World-renowned for its prime cuts of meat and succulent Nova Scotia lobsters, Palm Restaurant is the perfect place for a hearty meal in a classic New York style atmosphere. The cartoon caricatures of celebrities drawn on the walls hearken back to the original Palm Restaurant's roots in the newspaper district of Manhattan where famous cartoonists would often exchange drawings for their meals. Open daily serving lunch and dinner.
The Kitchen - The Kitchen offers meals throughout the day. Guests may dine on everything from traditional grilled fare and brick-oven pizzas to specialties from the extensive food buffet. Open daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Character Meal at The Kitchen
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Saturday nights, 6:30-9:30pm. Call 407-503-DINE for information.
Emack and Bolios - Conveniently located just off the pool, this ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie, Deep Purple Cow, Cookie Monster Mash and Jumping Jack Grasshopper Pie, as well as your standard Vanilla Ice Ice Baby and Strawberry Fields Forever.
Velvet Lounge - Voted best hotel bar for two consecutive years, the Velvet Lounge provides the perfect atmosphere for 'aspiring musicians and their groupies' to hang out and get discovered. It's the ideal spot to relax, enjoy a specialty cocktail and appetizers. Each month a "Velvet Sessions" is scheduled. This special ticket event includes live music, Free drinks and finger foods during warm ups, with Cash Bar when the band hits the stage.
beachclub - Whether you're sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting for that important call from the Coast to come through, this poolside bar and grill is THE place to be for a light snack or a refreshing cocktail.
Starbuck's - Baristas are waiting to provide your fave latte, cappuccino, or macchiato.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Dracula Haunted House planned for Halloween Horror Nights - The haunted house "will be an origin story with gothic scenes showing Vlad the Impaler's transition into Dracula."
- Halloween Horror Nights plans Aliens vs. Predators haunted house - This year is the 10th anniversary of the Aliens vs. Predator film and the 35th anniversary of the Alien film.
- Eve 6 to perform at August Velvet Sessions - The concert will be held Thursday, August 28 in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.