Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Recreation
One of the coolest venues at the hotel, literally, is the pool, all 12,000 square feet of it! Hanging out here is a must for all guests at the Hard Rock Hotel. Features include a sand beach, underwater stereo, interactive fountains, pool slide and more. There are also two hot tubs in the pool area, as well as a sand volleyball court. There is a collection of cool cabanas for rent that offer videos, refrigerators and ceiling fans. Cabana rentals are $150 per day and should be reserved in advance. Your Dreams Unlimited Travel vacation specialist can reserve your cabana for you, or call 407-503-2236.
TIP: During the summer months, a live band performs on the pool stage starting at dusk. The entertainment is excellent, and it's a nice way to relax after a day in the parks. They also have 'dive in' movies at the pool on Saturday nights.
To keep in shape, there's The Workout Room. Here, guests will find state of the art exercise equipment, separate men's and women's steam room, sauna, whirlpool, and locker facilities. The fitness center is open from 6am-9pm daily. Cost is $8 per day, or $20 for length of stay. Club level guests receive complimentary access to the fitness center. The fitness center also offers poolside massages!
For golfers, Hard Rock Hotel guests are provided with special rates and tee times at several area golf courses including the Metro West Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club and Orange COunty National Golf Center. Complimentary transportation to the above venues is provided by the hotel.
Other recreational options include:
- Supervised children's activity center - Camp Lil' Rock is open from 5pm to 11:30pm Sun-Thu (Midnight on Fri-Sat). Cost is $12 per hour/per child and an additional charge of $12 per child for meals. Reservations must be made in advance and can be arranged through your Dreams Unlimited Travel vacation specialist, or by calling 407-503-2236
- Game Room - open from 8am - Midnight
- Sand Volleyball court
- Shuffleboard/life size checkers
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.