Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Rooms
Rooms at the Hard Rock are best described as 'modern elegance.' From the contemporary style of the furniture and the rock memorabilia found throughout, to the small elegant touches (over stuffed down comforters, Bloom personal care products) there is no question that this is a deluxe resort.
Comparing these rooms against other deluxe resorts in Orlando, we consider them to be above average. The size of the rooms also adds to the comfort level. Garden and pool view rooms are 375 sq. ft., Deluxe King rooms are 400 sq. ft., Deluxe double queen rooms are 500 sq. ft. (and include a pullout sofa).
Maximum occupancy in rooms with 2 queen beds is 5 people (fifth person requires a rollaway bed at $25 per day). King rooms accommodate up to 3 people (third person requires rollaway bed). Additional charges may apply for more than 2 adults per room. All rooms at this hotel include flat panel TV's, bookshelf entertainment centers, honor bar (with really expensive candy bars), hair dryer and ironing board.
The hotels 650 guest rooms and suites include:
- 32" flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- Free wireless internet
- In room safe
- 2 telephones (including 1 cordless phone)
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Garden View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Pool View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Deluxe King Rooms - These spacious 400 sq. ft. rooms have a King bed and adjacent study area
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms - Two Queen beds and a pullout sofa in the study area provides space for your family to relax (500 sq .ft.)
Hard Rock Club Rooms:
- There are 95 Club level rooms/suites located on the Hotel's 7th floor. These rooms include access to the "Club 7" lounge and offer either Garden or Water Views (375 sq. ft.)
Club 7 Amenities (available to guests staying in concierge):
- "Club 7" lounge - 3500 sq. ft. lounge on seventh floor open from 7:30am till 11:00pm
- Evening turndown service
- Signature bathrobes
- Free health club access
- Personal Concierge service
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary beer/wine and hot hors d'oeuvres (5:00 - 7:00pm)
- "Evening Sweets" (8:30 - 9:30pm)
- Library of rock 'n' books
- CD player with selection of CD's to check out
- Kids Suites - The Kid's Suites include a King bed for the grownups and two twin beds for the kids. In the kid's room is their own TV, table and chairs. The playful decor of this 800 sq. ft. suite is sure to appeal to younger set. (Kid's suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- King Suites - Described as a junior suite, this 650 sq. ft. space includes a bedroom with King bed and extra living space for spreading out and relaxing. You can choose to book an adjoining Pool View room. (King Suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- Hospitality Suites - Designed for entertaining like a rock star, these suites have a spacious parlor which includes a kitchenette with bar, dining table, entertainment area and enclosed office. The 1250 sq. ft. parlors also features an adjoining 375 sq. ft. Garden View bedroom
- Graceland Suite - Live like the "King of Rock and Roll" in this luxurious 2000 sq .ft. suite. Located on the Club 7 floor, this amazing suite includes an immense bathroom with hot tub, enormous bed with leather headboard, walk in closet and a mix of upscale, eclectic furnishings. (An adjoining bedroom is available for an additional fee.)
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.