Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Rooms
Rooms at the Hard Rock are best described as 'modern elegance.' From the contemporary style of the furniture and the rock memorabilia found throughout, to the small elegant touches (over stuffed down comforters, Bloom personal care products) there is no question that this is a deluxe resort.
Comparing these rooms against other deluxe resorts in Orlando, we consider them to be above average. The size of the rooms also adds to the comfort level. Garden and pool view rooms are 375 sq. ft., Deluxe King rooms are 400 sq. ft., Deluxe double queen rooms are 500 sq. ft. (and include a pullout sofa).
Maximum occupancy in rooms with 2 queen beds is 5 people (fifth person requires a rollaway bed at $25 per day). King rooms accommodate up to 3 people (third person requires rollaway bed). Additional charges may apply for more than 2 adults per room. All rooms at this hotel include flat panel TV's, bookshelf entertainment centers, honor bar (with really expensive candy bars), hair dryer and ironing board.
The hotels 650 guest rooms and suites include:
- 32" flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- Free wireless internet
- In room safe
- 2 telephones (including 1 cordless phone)
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Garden View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Pool View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Deluxe King Rooms - These spacious 400 sq. ft. rooms have a King bed and adjacent study area
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms - Two Queen beds and a pullout sofa in the study area provides space for your family to relax (500 sq .ft.)
Hard Rock Club Rooms:
- There are 95 Club level rooms/suites located on the Hotel's 7th floor. These rooms include access to the "Club 7" lounge and offer either Garden or Water Views (375 sq. ft.)
Club 7 Amenities (available to guests staying in concierge):
- "Club 7" lounge - 3500 sq. ft. lounge on seventh floor open from 7:30am till 11:00pm
- Evening turndown service
- Signature bathrobes
- Free health club access
- Personal Concierge service
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary beer/wine and hot hors d'oeuvres (5:00 - 7:00pm)
- "Evening Sweets" (8:30 - 9:30pm)
- Library of rock 'n' books
- CD player with selection of CD's to check out
- Kids Suites - The Kid's Suites include a King bed for the grownups and two twin beds for the kids. In the kid's room is their own TV, table and chairs. The playful decor of this 800 sq. ft. suite is sure to appeal to younger set. (Kid's suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- King Suites - Described as a junior suite, this 650 sq. ft. space includes a bedroom with King bed and extra living space for spreading out and relaxing. You can choose to book an adjoining Pool View room. (King Suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- Hospitality Suites - Designed for entertaining like a rock star, these suites have a spacious parlor which includes a kitchenette with bar, dining table, entertainment area and enclosed office. The 1250 sq. ft. parlors also features an adjoining 375 sq. ft. Garden View bedroom
- Graceland Suite - Live like the "King of Rock and Roll" in this luxurious 2000 sq .ft. suite. Located on the Club 7 floor, this amazing suite includes an immense bathroom with hot tub, enormous bed with leather headboard, walk in closet and a mix of upscale, eclectic furnishings. (An adjoining bedroom is available for an additional fee.)
- Harbor Nights to be held October 17 at Portofino Bay Hotel - Guests will enjoy wine, gourmet food, complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live jazz on the Harbor Piazza at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - More than 50 craft beers, food and live music by The I-4 Band make up this festival under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion at the Royal Pacific Resort.
- Nascar Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk to close November 1 - No announcement has been made as to what will replace the restaurant.
- Universal Orlando offers military ticket discount - Purchase a one-day, park-to-park ticket and receive two free days added onto the ticket.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.