Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando
Hard Rock Hotel Orlando - Rooms
Rooms at the Hard Rock are best described as 'modern elegance.' From the contemporary style of the furniture and the rock memorabilia found throughout, to the small elegant touches (over stuffed down comforters, Bloom personal care products) there is no question that this is a deluxe resort.
Comparing these rooms against other deluxe resorts in Orlando, we consider them to be above average. The size of the rooms also adds to the comfort level. Garden and pool view rooms are 375 sq. ft., Deluxe King rooms are 400 sq. ft., Deluxe double queen rooms are 500 sq. ft. (and include a pullout sofa).
Maximum occupancy in rooms with 2 queen beds is 5 people (fifth person requires a rollaway bed at $25 per day). King rooms accommodate up to 3 people (third person requires rollaway bed). Additional charges may apply for more than 2 adults per room. All rooms at this hotel include flat panel TV's, bookshelf entertainment centers, honor bar (with really expensive candy bars), hair dryer and ironing board.
The hotels 650 guest rooms and suites include:
- 32" flat panel TV
- Entertainment center with CD Player
- DVD Players (club rooms only)
- Free wireless internet
- In room safe
- 2 telephones (including 1 cordless phone)
- Coffee maker and coffee
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer and make up mirror
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Bath and body products by Bloom
- Garden View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Pool View Rooms - 375 Sq. Ft.
- Deluxe King Rooms - These spacious 400 sq. ft. rooms have a King bed and adjacent study area
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms - Two Queen beds and a pullout sofa in the study area provides space for your family to relax (500 sq .ft.)
Hard Rock Club Rooms:
- There are 95 Club level rooms/suites located on the Hotel's 7th floor. These rooms include access to the "Club 7" lounge and offer either Garden or Water Views (375 sq. ft.)
Club 7 Amenities (available to guests staying in concierge):
- "Club 7" lounge - 3500 sq. ft. lounge on seventh floor open from 7:30am till 11:00pm
- Evening turndown service
- Signature bathrobes
- Free health club access
- Personal Concierge service
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast
- Complimentary beer/wine and hot hors d'oeuvres (5:00 - 7:00pm)
- "Evening Sweets" (8:30 - 9:30pm)
- Library of rock 'n' books
- CD player with selection of CD's to check out
- Kids Suites - The Kid's Suites include a King bed for the grownups and two twin beds for the kids. In the kid's room is their own TV, table and chairs. The playful decor of this 800 sq. ft. suite is sure to appeal to younger set. (Kid's suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- King Suites - Described as a junior suite, this 650 sq. ft. space includes a bedroom with King bed and extra living space for spreading out and relaxing. You can choose to book an adjoining Pool View room. (King Suites are available at Club Level for an additional fee.)
- Hospitality Suites - Designed for entertaining like a rock star, these suites have a spacious parlor which includes a kitchenette with bar, dining table, entertainment area and enclosed office. The 1250 sq. ft. parlors also features an adjoining 375 sq. ft. Garden View bedroom
- Graceland Suite - Live like the "King of Rock and Roll" in this luxurious 2000 sq .ft. suite. Located on the Club 7 floor, this amazing suite includes an immense bathroom with hot tub, enormous bed with leather headboard, walk in closet and a mix of upscale, eclectic furnishings. (An adjoining bedroom is available for an additional fee.)
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Dracula Haunted House planned for Halloween Horror Nights - The haunted house "will be an origin story with gothic scenes showing Vlad the Impaler's transition into Dracula."
- Halloween Horror Nights plans Aliens vs. Predators haunted house - This year is the 10th anniversary of the Aliens vs. Predator film and the 35th anniversary of the Alien film.
- Eve 6 to perform at August Velvet Sessions - The concert will be held Thursday, August 28 in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.