Universal Orlando Resorts and Hotels
Beyond the theme parks, Universal Orlando boasts three of the best resort properties in Orlando. In our opinion, all three of the Universal on-site resorts (all managed by Loews hotels) are highly recommended. From the level of service evident at each one, to the superior quality of the rooms, the excellent dining options, and the generally good availability of discounts and upgrades, these resorts offer an excellent value, especially when compared to other deluxe resorts in the area. (In spite of Universal's designation as a value resort, we consider Royal Pacific to be in the deluxe resort category).
**All guests staying at a Universal on-site resort receive a Universal Express Plus access to most of the major attractions, allowing you to by-pass the usual wait. During peak travel dates when lines can be in excess of 90 minutes long, this perk is priceless. We're pleased to add all three Universal resorts to our DIS Recommended list.
|Portofino Bay Hotel Universal
As the flagship hotel of Universal Orlando resort, the Portofino Bay is arguably the best hotel in Orlando. Themed around the Mediterranean village of the same name, Portofino Bay is a charming and romantic destination - even if you never step foot in a theme park. From the Mandara Spa to the pillow top beds, no detail here escapes a sense of quality and elegance. Some of the best dining in Orlando can also be found here, especially at Mama Della's - a family style Italian eatery that, in our opinion, serves up the best authentic Italian food in Orlando. Portofino Bay Hotel Information
|Hard Rock Hotel Universal
The Hard Rock Hotel is a California mission-style hotel located in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort. Guests will enjoy authentic rock 'n roll memorabilia, a lively music-filled pool area and fabulous dining including "The Palms".
Hard Rock Hotel Information
Located alongside Islands of Adventure, this resort is themed to resemble the tropics of Bali in the South Pacific. Grotto beaches, lush landscaping and unique appointments make the Royal Pacific resort a charming addition to Universal's line up.
Royal Pacific Resort Information
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando
Rates as low as $74!
CoCo Key Water Resort is the premiere indoor water park resort and hotel in the United States. CoCo Key provides family friendly adventure through tropical themed water resort experience. Located on International Drive near Universal Studios.
Book Now / More Info
DoubleTree Hotel Universal
Rates from $79!
Located just a short walk from the main entrance to Universal Orlando - The Doubletree Hotel at Universal Orlando is a great alternative for those seeking a well appointed, comfortable hotel with great location and an unbeatable price.
*Discount for Annual Passholders, AAA and Florida Residents.
7-DAYS - LESS THAN $25 PER DAY!!
Add Park-to-Park access for admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure on the same day for the duration of the ticket.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
- Universal raises ticket prices - Prices have gone up for all of Universal's base and park-to-park ticketing options. This is ahead of the Transformers attraction opening in June.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- Discounted tickets to Blue Man Group available to Florida teachers - For the 5/24 - 7/7/13 performances, Florida public school teachers can purchase tickets to Blue Man Group for $34 (plus tax) for adults, and $29 (plus tax) for child's tickets.
- Little River Band and Toad the Wet Sprocket will play Velvet Sessions this summer - The last Thursday of every month, this concert is held in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Wantilan Luau to be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the summer - Beginning June 3, the Wantilan Luau at the Royal Pacific Resort will be held on both Tuesdays and Saturdays during the busy summer season.
- Mother's Day brunches planned at Universal Orlando resorts - The three on-site resorts at Universal Orlando are offering special Mother's Day brunches!
- Performers announced for Universal's Summer Concert Series - Beginning Saturday, June 1 and running Saturday nights through July 6, this concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert.
- Transformers to open June 20 at Universal Studios! - The highly anticipated Transformers attraction will open June 20 at Universal Studios!