Portofino Bay Hotel Universal Orlando
Portofino Main | Rooms | Amenities Dining
Portofino Bay Hotel - Amenities
Hotel Amenities include:
- 24/7 Room Service
- Babysitting services - provided through Campo Portofino.
- Baggage check
- Handicap accessible/equipped
- Health club facilities - $12 p/day, $30 for 3 days, $40 for 5 days (complimentary for club level guests)
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - valet
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Pets Allowed - one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged at check in. Must have vaccination certificate from your veterinarian dated within 10 days of check-in.
- Refrigerators - in-room mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 6
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply payable to hotel
- Steam room - fees apply payable to hotel
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Three pools including the Beach Pool - Featuring a Roman aqueduct-style slide.
Cabanas can be rented at the Beach Pool ($125 per day) or at the Villa Pool ($100 per day), and include a television, telephone, ceiling fan and seating area.
- Campo Portofino is a supervised children’s activity center and game room located adjacent to the Beach pool. Prices are $12 per hour, per child and require reservations.
- Bocce ball - located adjacent to the Villa pool.
- Jogging and walking paths
- Mandara Spa and Fitness Center
- "Dive In" movies shown at the Beach pool each Saturday at dusk.
Golf - Portofino Bay Hotel guests may arrange for tee times through the Golf desk. Special rates and reserved tee times for resort guests have been arranged at area golf courses including the MetroWest Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and the Orange County National Golf Center.
Children's Programs and Activities - Campo Portofino is available for children ages 4-14. Reservations can be made through the concierge desk. Activities include arts and crafts, storybook corner, computer desk, rubberized play mats, an interactive mural wall, and TV and VCR. Hours are from 5pm - 11:30pm Sun-Thu, and from 5pm-midnight Fri-Sat. The cost is $12 p/hr p/child, and additional cost of $12 per meal.
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.