Portofino Bay Hotel Universal Orlando
Portofino Main | Rooms | Amenities Dining
Portofino Bay Hotel - Amenities
Hotel Amenities include:
- 24/7 Room Service
- Babysitting services - provided through Campo Portofino.
- Free wireless internet
- Baggage check
- Handicap accessible/equipped
- Health club facilities - $12 p/day, $30 for 3 days, $40 for 5 days (complimentary for club level guests)
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - valet
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Pets Allowed - one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged at check in. Must have vaccination certificate from your veterinarian dated within 10 days of check-in.
- Refrigerators - in-room mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 6
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply payable to hotel
- Steam room - fees apply payable to hotel
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Three pools including the Beach Pool - Featuring a Roman aqueduct-style slide.
Cabanas can be rented at the Beach Pool ($125 per day) or at the Villa Pool ($100 per day), and include a television, telephone, ceiling fan and seating area.
- Campo Portofino is a supervised children’s activity center and game room located adjacent to the Beach pool. Prices are $12 per hour, per child and require reservations.
- Bocce ball - located adjacent to the Villa pool.
- Jogging and walking paths
- Mandara Spa and Fitness Center
- "Dive In" movies shown at the Beach pool each Saturday at dusk.
Golf - Portofino Bay Hotel guests may arrange for tee times through the Golf desk. Special rates and reserved tee times for resort guests have been arranged at area golf courses including the MetroWest Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and the Orange County National Golf Center.
Children's Programs and Activities - Campo Portofino is available for children ages 4-14. Reservations can be made through the concierge desk. Activities include arts and crafts, storybook corner, computer desk, rubberized play mats, an interactive mural wall, and TV and VCR. Hours are from 5pm - 11:30pm Sun-Thu, and from 5pm-midnight Fri-Sat. The cost is $12 p/hr p/child, and additional cost of $12 per meal.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.