Portofino Bay Hotel Universal Orlando
Portofino Main | Rooms | Amenities Dining
Portofino Bay Hotel - Amenities
Hotel Amenities include:
- 24/7 Room Service
- Babysitting services - provided through Campo Portofino.
- Free wireless internet
- Baggage check
- Handicap accessible/equipped
- Health club facilities - $12 p/day, $30 for 3 days, $40 for 5 days (complimentary for club level guests)
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - valet
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Pets Allowed - one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged at check in. Must have vaccination certificate from your veterinarian dated within 10 days of check-in.
- Refrigerators - in-room mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 6
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply payable to hotel
- Steam room - fees apply payable to hotel
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Three pools including the Beach Pool - Featuring a Roman aqueduct-style slide.
Cabanas can be rented at the Beach Pool ($125 per day) or at the Villa Pool ($100 per day), and include a television, telephone, ceiling fan and seating area.
- Campo Portofino is a supervised children’s activity center and game room located adjacent to the Beach pool. Prices are $12 per hour, per child and require reservations.
- Bocce ball - located adjacent to the Villa pool.
- Jogging and walking paths
- Mandara Spa and Fitness Center
- "Dive In" movies shown at the Beach pool each Saturday at dusk.
Golf - Portofino Bay Hotel guests may arrange for tee times through the Golf desk. Special rates and reserved tee times for resort guests have been arranged at area golf courses including the MetroWest Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and the Orange County National Golf Center.
Children's Programs and Activities - Campo Portofino is available for children ages 4-14. Reservations can be made through the concierge desk. Activities include arts and crafts, storybook corner, computer desk, rubberized play mats, an interactive mural wall, and TV and VCR. Hours are from 5pm - 11:30pm Sun-Thu, and from 5pm-midnight Fri-Sat. The cost is $12 p/hr p/child, and additional cost of $12 per meal.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.