Portofino Bay Hotel Universal Orlando
Portofino Main | Rooms | Amenities Dining
Portofino Bay Hotel - Amenities
Hotel Amenities include:
- 24/7 Room Service
- Babysitting services - provided through Campo Portofino.
- Baggage check
- Handicap accessible/equipped
- Health club facilities - $12 p/day, $30 for 3 days, $40 for 5 days (complimentary for club level guests)
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Laundry facilities - valet
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Pets Allowed - one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged at check in. Must have vaccination certificate from your veterinarian dated within 10 days of check-in.
- Refrigerators - in-room mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 6
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply payable to hotel
- Steam room - fees apply payable to hotel
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Three pools including the Beach Pool - Featuring a Roman aqueduct-style slide.
Cabanas can be rented at the Beach Pool ($125 per day) or at the Villa Pool ($100 per day), and include a television, telephone, ceiling fan and seating area.
- Campo Portofino is a supervised children’s activity center and game room located adjacent to the Beach pool. Prices are $12 per hour, per child and require reservations.
- Bocce ball - located adjacent to the Villa pool.
- Jogging and walking paths
- Mandara Spa and Fitness Center
- "Dive In" movies shown at the Beach pool each Saturday at dusk.
Golf - Portofino Bay Hotel guests may arrange for tee times through the Golf desk. Special rates and reserved tee times for resort guests have been arranged at area golf courses including the MetroWest Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and the Orange County National Golf Center.
Children's Programs and Activities - Campo Portofino is available for children ages 4-14. Reservations can be made through the concierge desk. Activities include arts and crafts, storybook corner, computer desk, rubberized play mats, an interactive mural wall, and TV and VCR. Hours are from 5pm - 11:30pm Sun-Thu, and from 5pm-midnight Fri-Sat. The cost is $12 p/hr p/child, and additional cost of $12 per meal.
- "The Simpsons" area officially announced for Universal Orlando - Universal Orlando announced on Thursday that a themed area will open this summer based on the popular television show "The Simpsons." The area, which is being called "Springfield" after the town featured in the show, replaces the former "Back to the Future" attraction that closed in 2007.
- Universal raises ticket prices - Prices have gone up for all of Universal's base and park-to-park ticketing options. This is ahead of the Transformers attraction opening in June.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- Discounted tickets to Blue Man Group available to Florida teachers - For the 5/24 - 7/7/13 performances, Florida public school teachers can purchase tickets to Blue Man Group for $34 (plus tax) for adults, and $29 (plus tax) for child's tickets.
- Little River Band and Toad the Wet Sprocket will play Velvet Sessions this summer - The last Thursday of every month, this concert is held in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Wantilan Luau to be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the summer - Beginning June 3, the Wantilan Luau at the Royal Pacific Resort will be held on both Tuesdays and Saturdays during the busy summer season.
- Mother's Day brunches planned at Universal Orlando resorts - The three on-site resorts at Universal Orlando are offering special Mother's Day brunches!
- Performers announced for Universal's Summer Concert Series - Beginning Saturday, June 1 and running Saturday nights through July 6, this concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert.
- Transformers to open June 20 at Universal Studios! - The highly anticipated Transformers attraction will open June 20 at Universal Studios!