Portofino Bay Hotel Universal Orlando
Portofino Main | Rooms | Amenities Dining
Portofino Bay Hotel - Amenities
Hotel Amenities include:
- 24/7 Room Service
- Babysitting services - provided through Campo Portofino.
- Free wireless internet
- Baggage check
- Handicap accessible/equipped
- Health club facilities - $12 p/day, $30 for 3 days, $40 for 5 days (complimentary for club level guests)
- Hot tub
- Laundry facilities - valet
- Lounges/bars - 2
- Pets Allowed - one time $25 pet cleaning fee charged at check in. Must have vaccination certificate from your veterinarian dated within 10 days of check-in.
- Refrigerators - in-room mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 6
- Safety deposit box - located in-room
- Sauna - fees apply payable to hotel
- Steam room - fees apply payable to hotel
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Three pools including the Beach Pool - Featuring a Roman aqueduct-style slide.
Cabanas can be rented at the Beach Pool ($125 per day) or at the Villa Pool ($100 per day), and include a television, telephone, ceiling fan and seating area.
- Campo Portofino is a supervised children’s activity center and game room located adjacent to the Beach pool. Prices are $12 per hour, per child and require reservations.
- Bocce ball - located adjacent to the Villa pool.
- Jogging and walking paths
- Mandara Spa and Fitness Center
- "Dive In" movies shown at the Beach pool each Saturday at dusk.
Golf - Portofino Bay Hotel guests may arrange for tee times through the Golf desk. Special rates and reserved tee times for resort guests have been arranged at area golf courses including the MetroWest Golf Club, Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and the Orange County National Golf Center.
Children's Programs and Activities - Campo Portofino is available for children ages 4-14. Reservations can be made through the concierge desk. Activities include arts and crafts, storybook corner, computer desk, rubberized play mats, an interactive mural wall, and TV and VCR. Hours are from 5pm - 11:30pm Sun-Thu, and from 5pm-midnight Fri-Sat. The cost is $12 p/hr p/child, and additional cost of $12 per meal.
- Harbor Nights to be held October 17 at Portofino Bay Hotel - Guests will enjoy wine, gourmet food, complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live jazz on the Harbor Piazza at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - More than 50 craft beers, food and live music by The I-4 Band make up this festival under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion at the Royal Pacific Resort.
- Nascar Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk to close November 1 - No announcement has been made as to what will replace the restaurant.
- Universal Orlando offers military ticket discount - Purchase a one-day, park-to-park ticket and receive two free days added onto the ticket.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.