Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
- Jake's American Bar - **DIS RECOMMENDED**
This is probably the best casual dining location at any of the three Universal resorts. Excellent food, friendly staff and a reasonable price make this a great option for a nice sit down meal. We specifically recommend the wedge salad, roasted potato soup and chicken quesadillas. Live music and Karaoke are performed Thu-Sun evening. Open from 2pm-2am daily (no food service after 11pm).
- Tchoup Chop (pronounced "chop chop") Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse's second Universal Orlando restaurant offers some interesting and expensive cuisine with mixed results.
Click Here for our Review
- Orchid Court Lounge
Just off the main lobby, and adjacent to the Orchid courtyard. Features a full service bar on one side of the lounge, and an excellent sushi bar on the other. The lounge is open from 6am to midnight and serves a continental breakfast Mon-Fri from 6am to 11am, and on Sat and Sun from 6am to noon. The Sushi Bar is open daily from 5pm.
- Islands Dining Room
Serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Breakfast buffet is M-F from 7am to 11am (Sat and Sun from 7:00am - Noon). Cost is $14.96 for adults, $7.25 for children ages 3-12. Dinner buffets are served on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night features an all you can eat seafood buffet ($32.95 adults, $17.95 children 3-12). Saturday night is a "comfort food" buffet - serving traditional items like fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Cost is $24.50 for adults, $9.75 for children 3-12.
Character meals and special theme nights happen throughout the week. Check with the restaurant upon arrival for specific schedules.
- Bula Bar and Grill
Located at the pool, the Bula Bar and Grill serves a variety of tropically themed sandwiches, snacks and cocktails. Open daily from 11am.
- Character Breakfast at Jake's American Bar
Every Sunday, guests can feast on breakfast with an island twist. Popular theme park characters will stop at each table for a photo meet and greet opportunity. For info, call 407-503-DINE.
Adults - $26.99
Children - $14.99
- Character Meal at the Islands Dining Room
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30-9:30pm
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - More than 50 craft beers, food and live music by The I-4 Band make up this festival under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion at the Royal Pacific Resort.
- Nascar Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk to close November 1 - No announcement has been made as to what will replace the restaurant.
- Universal Orlando offers military ticket discount - Purchase a one-day, park-to-park ticket and receive two free days added onto the ticket.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.