Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
- Jake's American Bar - **DIS RECOMMENDED**
This is probably the best casual dining location at any of the three Universal resorts. Excellent food, friendly staff and a reasonable price make this a great option for a nice sit down meal. We specifically recommend the wedge salad, roasted potato soup and chicken quesadillas. Live music and Karaoke are performed Thu-Sun evening. Open from 2pm-2am daily (no food service after 11pm).
- Tchoup Chop (pronounced "chop chop") Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse's second Universal Orlando restaurant offers some interesting and expensive cuisine with mixed results.
Click Here for our Review
- Orchid Court Lounge
Just off the main lobby, and adjacent to the Orchid courtyard. Features a full service bar on one side of the lounge, and an excellent sushi bar on the other. The lounge is open from 6am to midnight and serves a continental breakfast Mon-Fri from 6am to 11am, and on Sat and Sun from 6am to noon. The Sushi Bar is open daily from 5pm.
- Islands Dining Room
Serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Breakfast buffet is M-F from 7am to 11am (Sat and Sun from 7:00am - Noon). Cost is $14.96 for adults, $7.25 for children ages 3-12. Dinner buffets are served on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night features an all you can eat seafood buffet ($32.95 adults, $17.95 children 3-12). Saturday night is a "comfort food" buffet - serving traditional items like fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Cost is $24.50 for adults, $9.75 for children 3-12.
Character meals and special theme nights happen throughout the week. Check with the restaurant upon arrival for specific schedules.
- Bula Bar and Grill
Located at the pool, the Bula Bar and Grill serves a variety of tropically themed sandwiches, snacks and cocktails. Open daily from 11am.
- Character Breakfast at Jake's American Bar
Every Sunday, guests can feast on breakfast with an island twist. Popular theme park characters will stop at each table for a photo meet and greet opportunity. For info, call 407-503-DINE.
Adults - $26.99
Children - $14.99
- Character Meal at the Islands Dining Room
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30-9:30pm
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.