Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
- Jake's American Bar - **DIS RECOMMENDED**
This is probably the best casual dining location at any of the three Universal resorts. Excellent food, friendly staff and a reasonable price make this a great option for a nice sit down meal. We specifically recommend the wedge salad, roasted potato soup and chicken quesadillas. Live music and Karaoke are performed Thu-Sun evening. Open from 2pm-2am daily (no food service after 11pm).
- Tchoup Chop (pronounced "chop chop") Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse's second Universal Orlando restaurant offers some interesting and expensive cuisine with mixed results.
Click Here for our Review
- Orchid Court Lounge
Just off the main lobby, and adjacent to the Orchid courtyard. Features a full service bar on one side of the lounge, and an excellent sushi bar on the other. The lounge is open from 6am to midnight and serves a continental breakfast Mon-Fri from 6am to 11am, and on Sat and Sun from 6am to noon. The Sushi Bar is open daily from 5pm.
- Islands Dining Room
Serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Breakfast buffet is M-F from 7am to 11am (Sat and Sun from 7:00am - Noon). Cost is $14.96 for adults, $7.25 for children ages 3-12. Dinner buffets are served on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night features an all you can eat seafood buffet ($32.95 adults, $17.95 children 3-12). Saturday night is a "comfort food" buffet - serving traditional items like fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Cost is $24.50 for adults, $9.75 for children 3-12.
Character meals and special theme nights happen throughout the week. Check with the restaurant upon arrival for specific schedules.
- Bula Bar and Grill
Located at the pool, the Bula Bar and Grill serves a variety of tropically themed sandwiches, snacks and cocktails. Open daily from 11am.
- Character Breakfast at Jake's American Bar
Every Sunday, guests can feast on breakfast with an island twist. Popular theme park characters will stop at each table for a photo meet and greet opportunity. For info, call 407-503-DINE.
Adults - $26.99
Children - $14.99
- Character Meal at the Islands Dining Room
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30-9:30pm
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.