Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
- Jake's American Bar - **DIS RECOMMENDED**
This is probably the best casual dining location at any of the three Universal resorts. Excellent food, friendly staff and a reasonable price make this a great option for a nice sit down meal. We specifically recommend the wedge salad, roasted potato soup and chicken quesadillas. Live music and Karaoke are performed Thu-Sun evening. Open from 2pm-2am daily (no food service after 11pm).
- Tchoup Chop (pronounced "chop chop") Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse's second Universal Orlando restaurant offers some interesting and expensive cuisine with mixed results.
Click Here for our Review
- Orchid Court Lounge
Just off the main lobby, and adjacent to the Orchid courtyard. Features a full service bar on one side of the lounge, and an excellent sushi bar on the other. The lounge is open from 6am to midnight and serves a continental breakfast Mon-Fri from 6am to 11am, and on Sat and Sun from 6am to noon. The Sushi Bar is open daily from 5pm.
- Islands Dining Room
Serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Breakfast buffet is M-F from 7am to 11am (Sat and Sun from 7:00am - Noon). Cost is $14.96 for adults, $7.25 for children ages 3-12. Dinner buffets are served on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night features an all you can eat seafood buffet ($32.95 adults, $17.95 children 3-12). Saturday night is a "comfort food" buffet - serving traditional items like fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Cost is $24.50 for adults, $9.75 for children 3-12.
Character meals and special theme nights happen throughout the week. Check with the restaurant upon arrival for specific schedules.
- Bula Bar and Grill
Located at the pool, the Bula Bar and Grill serves a variety of tropically themed sandwiches, snacks and cocktails. Open daily from 11am.
- Character Breakfast at Jake's American Bar
Every Sunday, guests can feast on breakfast with an island twist. Popular theme park characters will stop at each table for a photo meet and greet opportunity. For info, call 407-503-DINE.
Adults - $26.99
Children - $14.99
- Character Meal at the Islands Dining Room
Visit with Universal Orlando characters during your meal.
Monday and Wednesday nights, 6:30-9:30pm
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Dracula Haunted House planned for Halloween Horror Nights - The haunted house "will be an origin story with gothic scenes showing Vlad the Impaler's transition into Dracula."
- Halloween Horror Nights plans Aliens vs. Predators haunted house - This year is the 10th anniversary of the Aliens vs. Predator film and the 35th anniversary of the Alien film.
- Eve 6 to perform at August Velvet Sessions - The concert will be held Thursday, August 28 in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.