Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
Royal Pacific Resort - Overview
Universal's Royal Pacific Resort is considered the 'value' resort of the three hotel offerings on Universal property. Located alongside Islands of Adventure, this resort is themed around the tropical nation of Bali in the South Pacific. Grotto beaches, lush landscaping and unique appointments make the resort a charming addition to Universal's line up.
Among the amenities offered at the resort are a Lagoon style swimming pool with beach area and interactive water play area, the Mariner's Club supervised children's program, 5 Restaurants and lounges, including Emeril Lagasse's Tchoup Chop restaurant and a workout facility.
Like the two other resorts on site at Universal (Portofino Bay Hotel and Hard Rock Hotel), the Royal Pacific is managed by Loews Hotels. This is a beautiful resort, with excellent landscaping, theming and service. The rooms tend to be a bit smaller than the other two hotel properties, but are no less comfortable and are well appointed.
Royal Pacific Resort Hotel reservation policies
A deposit equal to one nights room plus tax is required at the time of booking. Taxes are 12.5% (6.5% FL sales tax, 6% Orange County resort tax). Cancellations made more than 5 days in advance of arrival do not incur a penalty. Cancellations made less than 5 days before arrival are charged the equivalent of one nights room plus tax. If you're bringing a pet with you, a one time charge of $25 is charged at check in. You will also need to bring a vaccination certificate from a veterinarian dated no more than 10 days from your date of arrival.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.