Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
Royal Pacific Resort - Overview
Universal's Royal Pacific Resort is considered the 'value' resort of the three hotel offerings on Universal property. Located alongside Islands of Adventure, this resort is themed around the tropical nation of Bali in the South Pacific. Grotto beaches, lush landscaping and unique appointments make the resort a charming addition to Universal's line up.
Among the amenities offered at the resort are a Lagoon style swimming pool with beach area and interactive water play area, the Mariner's Club supervised children's program, 5 Restaurants and lounges, including Emeril Lagasse's Tchoup Chop restaurant and a workout facility.
Like the two other resorts on site at Universal (Portofino Bay Hotel and Hard Rock Hotel), the Royal Pacific is managed by Loews Hotels. This is a beautiful resort, with excellent landscaping, theming and service. The rooms tend to be a bit smaller than the other two hotel properties, but are no less comfortable and are well appointed.
Royal Pacific Resort Hotel reservation policies
A deposit equal to one nights room plus tax is required at the time of booking. Taxes are 12.5% (6.5% FL sales tax, 6% Orange County resort tax). Cancellations made more than 5 days in advance of arrival do not incur a penalty. Cancellations made less than 5 days before arrival are charged the equivalent of one nights room plus tax. If you're bringing a pet with you, a one time charge of $25 is charged at check in. You will also need to bring a vaccination certificate from a veterinarian dated no more than 10 days from your date of arrival.
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.