Royal Pacific Resort Universal Orlando
Royal Pacific Main | Rooms | Amenities | Dining
|6300 Hollywood Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Check In: 4 pm
Check Out: 11 am
Price Range: $209 - $1950
DIS Rating: 3 out of 4 stars
Royal Pacific Resort - Overview
Universal's Royal Pacific Resort is considered the 'value' resort of the three hotel offerings on Universal property. Located alongside Islands of Adventure, this resort is themed around the tropical nation of Bali in the South Pacific. Grotto beaches, lush landscaping and unique appointments make the resort a charming addition to Universal's line up.
Among the amenities offered at the resort are a Lagoon style swimming pool with beach area and interactive water play area, the Mariner's Club supervised children's program, 5 Restaurants and lounges, including Emeril Lagasse's Tchoup Chop restaurant and a workout facility.
Like the two other resorts on site at Universal (Portofino Bay Hotel and Hard Rock Hotel), the Royal Pacific is managed by Loews Hotels. This is a beautiful resort, with excellent landscaping, theming and service. The rooms tend to be a bit smaller than the other two hotel properties, but are no less comfortable and are well appointed.
Royal Pacific Resort Hotel reservation policies
A deposit equal to one nights room plus tax is required at the time of booking. Taxes are 12.5% (6.5% FL sales tax, 6% Orange County resort tax). Cancellations made more than 5 days in advance of arrival do not incur a penalty. Cancellations made less than 5 days before arrival are charged the equivalent of one nights room plus tax. If you're bringing a pet with you, a one time charge of $25 is charged at check in. You will also need to bring a vaccination certificate from a veterinarian dated no more than 10 days from your date of arrival.
7-DAYS - LESS THAN $25 PER DAY!!
Add Park-to-Park access for admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure on the same day for the duration of the ticket.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
- - Universal Orlando announced on Thursday that a themed area will open this summer based on the popular television show "The Simpsons." The area, which is being called "Springfield" after the town featured in the show, replaces the former "Back to the Future" attraction that closed in 2007.
- Universal raises ticket prices - Prices have gone up for all of Universal's base and park-to-park ticketing options. This is ahead of the Transformers attraction opening in June.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- Discounted tickets to Blue Man Group available to Florida teachers - For the 5/24 - 7/7/13 performances, Florida public school teachers can purchase tickets to Blue Man Group for $34 (plus tax) for adults, and $29 (plus tax) for child's tickets.
- Little River Band and Toad the Wet Sprocket will play Velvet Sessions this summer - The last Thursday of every month, this concert is held in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Wantilan Luau to be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the summer - Beginning June 3, the Wantilan Luau at the Royal Pacific Resort will be held on both Tuesdays and Saturdays during the busy summer season.
- Mother's Day brunches planned at Universal Orlando resorts - The three on-site resorts at Universal Orlando are offering special Mother's Day brunches!
- Performers announced for Universal's Summer Concert Series - Beginning Saturday, June 1 and running Saturday nights through July 6, this concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert.
- Transformers to open June 20 at Universal Studios! - The highly anticipated Transformers attraction will open June 20 at Universal Studios!