Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida has been taking guests behind the scenes and putting them straight into some of the greatest movies and TV shows since opening in 1990. Over the years, some of the staple attractions such as “Jaws” and “Back to the Future” have been removed, but only to make way for bigger and better things, continuing Universal Orlando’s dedication to updating and innovating. There is more to see now than ever before whether you enjoy thrilling attractions like “Revenge of the Mummy” and “Transformers: The Ride — 3D” or wish to be immersed in classic movies and TV shows such as “Springfield U.S.A.” from The Simpsons and the soon-to-be-open “Wizard World of Harry Potter — Diagon Alley”.
Coming Soon Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
This summer, guests at Universal Studios Florida will be able step into London and Diagon Alley as part of the expansion to the extremely popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which debuted in 2010 at Islands of Adventure. New experiences include a thrilling attraction inside Gringotts Bank, dining at The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express – an attraction requiring a two-park pass that will transport guests back and forth between the two Wizarding World’s.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
The Decepticons have come to Earth to steal the AllSpark and it’s up to you to become a NEST recruit and save the world with Optimus Prime and the Autobots. Transformers: The Ride – 3D, which debuted in Universal Studios Singapore and Hollywood before coming to Orlando, brings classic Transformers characters to life in a high-def 3D motion simulator that uses the same technology as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man in Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Greetings from Springfield U.S.A., home of America’s favorite family – The Simpsons! Guests can visit well-known locations from the long-running TV show like Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, Duff Gardens, and a brand new attraction, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl. Learn more...
Universal's Superstar Parade
Universal's Superstar Parade offers an entirely new form of interactive entertainment at Universal Studios Florida that gives guests and entire families the opportunity to join in the fun. Learn more...
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. More info...
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.