Universal Studios Orlando Florida
- Dining at Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Studios Ticket Prices
- Discounts at Universal Orlando
- History of Universal Orlando
- Universal Park Express Passes
- Universal Orlando Parking
Universal Studios Overview
Universal Studios Florida was the first of Universal's theme parks to open in Orlando back in 1990, and some of the current attractions there opened with the park. In some cases, this is a good thing (Jaws, E.T.), in other cases - not so much (Earthquake). Having a good idea of what you want to see, and working a good touring plan is critical for getting the most from this park. Lines tend to get prohibitively long (especially in the summer months).
NEW!! TRANSFORMERS: The Ride 3D - now open!
Like its predecessor in Universal Studios Hollywood, this new attraction combines state-of-the-art HD CGI media, 3D technology and many more special effects to bring the TRANSFORMERS characters to life and put you right in the middle of the battle between good and evil. This action-packed ride moves through both real and virtual scenes and allows guests to ride inside Evac, a TRANSFORMER created just for this attraction.
NEW!! Springfield U.S.A. From The Simpsons
Universal Studios Florida's newest themed area, Springfield U.S.A. from the long-running, popular TV show The Simpsons is now open! Guests can visit well-known locations from the show like Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, Duff Gardens, and a brand new attraction, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl. Learn more...
Universal's Superstar Parade
Universal's Superstar Parade offers an entirely new form of interactive entertainment at Universal Studios Orlando that gives guests and entire families the opportunity to join in the fun. More info...
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular:
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memoriespresents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. More info...
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.