Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida has been taking guests behind the scenes and putting them straight into some of the greatest movies and TV shows since opening in 1990. Over the years, some of the staple attractions such as “Jaws” and “Back to the Future” have been removed, but only to make way for bigger and better things, continuing Universal Orlando’s dedication to updating and innovating. There is more to see now than ever before whether you enjoy thrilling attractions like “Revenge of the Mummy” and “Transformers: The Ride — 3D” or wish to be immersed in classic movies and TV shows such as “Springfield U.S.A.” from The Simpsons and the soon-to-be-open “Wizard World of Harry Potter — Diagon Alley”.
Coming Soon Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
This summer, guests at Universal Studios Florida will be able step into London and Diagon Alley as part of the expansion to the extremely popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which debuted in 2010 at Islands of Adventure. New experiences include a thrilling attraction inside Gringotts Bank, dining at The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express – an attraction requiring a two-park pass that will transport guests back and forth between the two Wizarding World’s.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
The Decepticons have come to Earth to steal the AllSpark and it’s up to you to become a NEST recruit and save the world with Optimus Prime and the Autobots. Transformers: The Ride – 3D, which debuted in Universal Studios Singapore and Hollywood before coming to Orlando, brings classic Transformers characters to life in a high-def 3D motion simulator that uses the same technology as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man in Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Greetings from Springfield U.S.A., home of America’s favorite family – The Simpsons! Guests can visit well-known locations from the long-running TV show like Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, Duff Gardens, and a brand new attraction, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl. Learn more...
Universal's Superstar Parade
Universal's Superstar Parade offers an entirely new form of interactive entertainment at Universal Studios Florida that gives guests and entire families the opportunity to join in the fun. Learn more...
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. More info...
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort to feature Jack LaLanne Fitness Center - Going along with the retro feeling of the hotel, the fitness center will be filled with photos of LaLanne, as well as trophies, artifacts and even a statue of him.
- The Psychedelic Furs to perform at March Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel on Thursday, March 27.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Carl Dixon of The Guess Who will perform at Velvet Unplugged - This live acoustic performance will take place in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Jake's American Bar sets date for next Beer Dinner - Jake's partners with Bell's Brewery for this dinner in March.