Universal's Cinematic Spectacular:
100 Years of Movie Memories
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. The show highlights some of the most fun, dramatic, awe-inspiring moments from nearly 200 films – representing approximately 300 Academy Award nominations and 100 Academy Award winners.
Narrated by Academy Award-winning actor and Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille honoree Morgan Freeman, Universal's Cinematic Spectacular celebrates Universal Pictures' most iconic films. Their most powerful moments will be shown in crystal-clear clarity on cutting-edge waterfall screens within the Universal Studios lagoon -- surrounded by colorful, dramatically synchronized fountains and pyrotechnics and all against a powerful musical score. The experience takes guests on an emotional journey through epic cinematic moments filled with heroes, horror, laughter, good vs. evil and triumph. The new show will run at 9:00 pm year-round except during annual and special events.
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.!
Dustin West reports on the preview of Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories.
- Universal Orlando raises park-to-park and single park admission tickets - Universal Orlando has now raised single park admission tickets to $105, matching Disney's cost for a single day admission to Magic Kingdom.
- Confirmed: Comcast Corp. purchases 475-acres next to Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Studios Hollywood adopts new pricing model
- Central Florida theme parks report quarterly injuries
- Buy a 2-day Universal ticket and get the 3rd free! - Tickets must be purchased by April 21, 2016.
- Plans surface showing Volcano Bay tram road - Plans have surfaced showing a dedicated tram road heading from the South Parking Structure at Universal Orlando to the upcoming Volcano Bay water park.