Universal's Cinematic Spectacular:
100 Years of Movie Memories
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. The show highlights some of the most fun, dramatic, awe-inspiring moments from nearly 200 films – representing approximately 300 Academy Award nominations and 100 Academy Award winners.
Narrated by Academy Award-winning actor and Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille honoree Morgan Freeman, Universal's Cinematic Spectacular celebrates Universal Pictures' most iconic films. Their most powerful moments will be shown in crystal-clear clarity on cutting-edge waterfall screens within the Universal Studios lagoon -- surrounded by colorful, dramatically synchronized fountains and pyrotechnics and all against a powerful musical score. The experience takes guests on an emotional journey through epic cinematic moments filled with heroes, horror, laughter, good vs. evil and triumph. The new show will run at 9:00 pm year-round except during annual and special events.
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.!
Dustin West reports on the preview of Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories.
- Blog - Diagon Alley is Right up My Alley
- Holidays 2014 at Universal Orlando - Check out everything happening at Cabana Bay Beach Resort from stories with Santa to lobby carolers!
- If I Ran The Theme Park - Decorating Universal Orlando for the Holidays - Universal Orlando doesn't go quite as far with their holiday decorations as Disney World does, so here is one fan's take on how he would decorate if he ran the park.
- Universal Orlando - Huge Black Friday package deal! - Stay 3 nights at Cabana Bay Beach Resort for $119 per adult per night - includes a Family Suite upgrade, $50 resort dining credit, and 3-day park-to-park tickets! Book by December 1.
- Dining Review - The Cowfish is the perfect pig out place - The Cowfish is the last and greatest addition to CityWalk during the first phase of its massive renovations bringing new and exciting dining options to Universal Orlando.
- Universal and Diagon Alley awarded by Themed Entertainment Association - TEA awards Universal three Thea Awards for Diagon Alley, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and their Interactive Wand Experience.