Universal's Cinematic Spectacular:
100 Years of Movie Memories
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. The show highlights some of the most fun, dramatic, awe-inspiring moments from nearly 200 films – representing approximately 300 Academy Award nominations and 100 Academy Award winners.
Narrated by Academy Award-winning actor and Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille honoree Morgan Freeman, Universal's Cinematic Spectacular celebrates Universal Pictures' most iconic films. Their most powerful moments will be shown in crystal-clear clarity on cutting-edge waterfall screens within the Universal Studios lagoon -- surrounded by colorful, dramatically synchronized fountains and pyrotechnics and all against a powerful musical score. The experience takes guests on an emotional journey through epic cinematic moments filled with heroes, horror, laughter, good vs. evil and triumph. The new show will run at 9:00 pm year-round except during annual and special events.
The DIS Unplugged is a weekly trip planning podcast with unbiased advice on getting the most from your next Disney vacation. Each week our team of Disney experts tells you what's new, what's good, and what's not-so-good in the world of Disney. New shows are released every Wednesday and can be found at disunplugged.!
Dustin West reports on the preview of Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories.
- Universal and Diagon Alley awarded by Themed Entertainment Association - TEA awards Universal three Thea Awards for Diagon Alley, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and their Interactive Wand Experience.
- Thanksgiving dining announced for Universal Orlando resorts - Thanksgiving events announced for Portofino Bay Resort, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Review: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort - Portofino Bay was the first of Universal Orlando's "official" resort properties.
- VIDEO: Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando - A look at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando.
- VIDEO: Halloween Horror Nights 2014 at Universal Studios Hollywood - Halloween Horror Nights takes over Universal Studios Hollywood the same way the event does at Universal Studios Florida in Orlando. USH's event utilizes all areas of the "park" itself as well as part of the New York backlot allowing for 7 different houses, 5 different scare zones and a unique experience on the Terror Tram.