Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida has been taking guests behind the scenes and putting them straight into some of the greatest movies and TV shows since opening in 1990. Over the years, some of the staple attractions such as “Jaws” and “Back to the Future” have been removed, but only to make way for bigger and better things, continuing Universal Orlando’s dedication to updating and innovating. There is more to see now than ever before whether you enjoy thrilling attractions like “Revenge of the Mummy” and “Transformers: The Ride — 3D” or wish to be immersed in classic movies and TV shows such as “Springfield U.S.A.” from The Simpsons and the soon-to-be-open “Wizard World of Harry Potter — Diagon Alley”.
Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley - now open!
Guests at Universal Studios Florida can now step into London and Diagon Alley as part of the expansion to the extremely popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which debuted in 2010 at Islands of Adventure. New experiences include a thrilling attraction inside Gringotts Bank, dining at The Leaky Cauldron and the Hogwarts Express – an attraction requiring a two-park pass that will transport guests back and forth between the two Wizarding Worlds.
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
The Decepticons have come to Earth to steal the AllSpark and it’s up to you to become a NEST recruit and save the world with Optimus Prime and the Autobots. Transformers: The Ride – 3D, which debuted in Universal Studios Singapore and Hollywood before coming to Orlando, brings classic Transformers characters to life in a high-def 3D motion simulator that uses the same technology as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man in Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Greetings from Springfield U.S.A., home of America’s favorite family – The Simpsons! Guests can visit well-known locations from the long-running TV show like Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, Duff Gardens, and a brand new attraction, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl. Learn more...
Universal's Superstar Parade
Universal's Superstar Parade offers an entirely new form of interactive entertainment at Universal Studios Florida that gives guests and entire families the opportunity to join in the fun. Learn more...
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories presents some of the world's best and most popular films in an innovative, high-tech symphony of imagery, light, sound and special effects. More info...
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!