Universal Studios Florida Attractions
Shrek 4-D brings the popular DreamWorks characters to life in a special OgreVision 3-D film that picks up right where the first Shrek film left off. Shrek and Princess Fiona are just starting their honeymoon when Lord Farquaad’s Ghost comes back from beyond to finally take Fiona as his bride. Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz and John Lithgow all reprise their characters from the Shrek films. After the show is finished, guests have a chance to meet and take pictures with Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona.
Prepare to become one of Gru’s minions in Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem! Based on the hit film Despicable Me, Universal Studios and Illumination Entertainment collaborated to create the 3-D motion simulator attraction that gives guests the chance to enter Gru’s house and laboratory and be transformed into Minions and go through Minion training. Steve Carrell, Miranda Cosgrove and the cast of the film reprised their roles for the attraction.
The Decepticons have come to Earth to retrieve the AllSpark and only the Autobots, NEST (Non-Biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty) and you can stop them. Using the same motion simulator technology and 3-D effects as The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Transformers: The Ride – 3D, based off of the Michael Bay Transformers films, turns guests into NEST recruits in order to help save the world.
Universal Studios Florida is filming a music video and they’ve decided to cast you to star in it! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is an innovative roller coaster that lets guests choose the music they want to listen to during the ride and features first of its kind maneuvers including the Jump Cut, the Treble Clef and the Double Take, the world’s largest non-inverted loop. Whatever song you choose becomes the soundtrack, while on and off-board cameras capture every second of the action making a video that can be purchased digitally or on DVD.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!