Universal's Superstar Parade
The parade will start daily at 5:00 pm.
Universal's Superstar Parade offers an entirely new form of interactive entertainment at Universal Studios Orlando that gives guests and entire families the opportunity to join in the fun. Some of today's most beloved characters and stories bring new adventure to the streets of Universal Studios during the parade, an all-new show experience that features larger-than-life floats, stateof- the-art technology and hundreds of energetic street performers. Guests get to sing and dance along with their favorite characters including the minions from the blockbuster animated feature Despicable Me, E.B. from the hit comedy, Hop, Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora & Diego. Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy performances and character meet-and-greets prior to the parade at select locations throughout the day.
This parade stops in two locations, New York and Hollywood. While the parade is stopped, the music and entertainment will depend on which float is in front of you.
- Universal follows Disney and raises ticket prices - An adult one-day ticket is now $102; a one-day child ticket is $97.
- Kong is OFFICIALLY coming back to Orlando - This news was mentioned by CFO Michael Angelakis during the 2014 fourth quarter earnings call.
- Universal's ban on bottled water is lifted - No details were discussed as to the original intention of the ban.
- "Sharknado 3" now filming at Universal Studios Florida - Production will last through the 24th.
- Universal Orlando visitors not allowed to bring bottled water into the parks - A company spokesman said this is not a permanent change, but didn't say how long it would last.
- VIDEO: Universal Mardi Gras 2015 - Universal Mardi Gras is an annual event at Universal Studios Florida that brings the fun of New Orleans Mardi Gras to Orlando!
- A Celebration of Harry Potter brings more Potter to Universal - A Celebration of Harry Potter returned in 2015 pleasing fans who didn't attend last year's event.
- A Celebration of Harry Potter 2015 Highlights - Take a look at the highlights of A Celebration of Harry Potter 2015 at Universal Orlando!
- VIDEO: Islands of Adventure Overview - Islands of Adventure opened next door to Universal Studios Florida in 1999, giving guests the chance to explore their way through popular literature as opposed to the movies and television shows at Universal Studios.
- The Best and Worst Packaged Sweets in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter offers a large number of treats to satisfy the sweet tooth of any Wizard or Muggle. Which are the best?
- Olivia Newton-John kicks off Universal's Mardi Gras concerts this weekend - Mardi Gras concerts take place on the Universal Music Plaza Stage right after the Mardi Gras parade.
- Vacation with Purpose at Universal Orlando and Give Kids the World Village - Book a Give Kids the World vacation package and help volunteer and donate to Give Kids the World while vacationing at Universal.
- Shoplifters arrested at Universal Orlando after assaulting officers - Both suspects have were released on bail.
- VIDEO: Universal Studios Florida Overview - Universal Studios Florida has been taking guests behind the scenes and straight into some of the greatest movies and TV shows since opening in 1990.
- VIDEO: The Cowfish Overview - The Cowfish is the first Sushi – Burger Bar and now it is at Universal Orlando.