DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, Fla.32830
Complimentary transportation to all 4 Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, 2 of the 3 water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) and Pleasure Island is available for guests of the Doubletree Guest Suites. Pick-ups for the Theme Parks are scheduled every 30 minutes from 1 hour prior to park opening until 2 hours after the parks close. Buses to the Magic Kingdom will drop guests off at the Ticket & Transportation Center and you can ride Disney’s fun monorail system in the rest of the way to the Magic Kingdom. For transportation to the water parks, check with the Guest Services desk for the scheduled morning and afternoon pick-ups. Pleasure Island bus transportation is offered every 30 minutes from 6 p.m. until 3 a.m. Downtown Disney Marketplace and Downtown Disney West Side are only a short 10-15 minute walk away.
The 7 stories of the Doubletree Guest Suites hold 229 spacious luxury suites. Comfortable One- and Two-Bedroom Suites are available. Each suite consists of a large dining area, living room, separate bedroom (or two) and a full bathroom. One-Bedroom Suites can sleep up to 6 guests. In the dining area, there is a kitchenette with wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table and chairs. The living room has a convertible queen sofa-bed, chair, tables, working desk, telephone, and television with the Disney channel, and pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are available for an extra charge. The separate bedroom area has 2 double beds, or one king-sized bed, nightstand, telephone, clock radio, dresser and television. A separate vanity area with hair dryer and closet are outside the full bathroom. There is a decent sized safe, iron and ironing board in each suite as well.
Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will find a computer data port in each room.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional cost. Children 17 and under stay free in this family friendly hotel. Non-smoking and accessible rooms are available for guests in need, as are assistive devices.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
The spacious, festive surroundings of the Streamers Restaurant are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eggs, breakfast meats, fresh fruits, baked goods and more are offered in the daily breakfast buffet, or if you prefer something a little lighter, you may order a la carte as well. American cuisine is offered at lunch and dinner and theme nights vary weekly. Streamers Lounge is part of the restaurant and here you will find cocktails and nightly specials.
Streamers Market is located just off the lobby and is the place to find snacks, beverages, sundries, and souvenirs.
Limited room service is available for guests who prefer to dine in the privacy of their room.
Lush tropical landscaping surrounds the large pool at the Doubletree Guest Suites. Lifeguards are on duty for your safety. This pool is heated in the off-season to make it comfortable year-round for guests. The children's wading pool is off to the side with plenty of chaise lounges around for parents to watch the little ones in comfort. Unwind after a busy day touring the theme parks in the hot tub. The Tropical Bar serves light snacks and frosty tropical drinks to satisfy your thirst.
If you prefer more active recreation, there is a fitness center, jogging paths, volleyball court and night-lit tennis courts.
Golfers will be delighted to know that as guests of the Doubletree Guest Suites, they will receive preferred tee-off times and complimentary transportation to any of the nearby Walt Disney World championship courses.
- Babysitting Service (for a fee)
- Free self-parking
- Disney Gift and Sundry Shop located in the lobby
- Ice and Snack machines
- Coin Operated Laundry facilities
- Valet Laundry
- Voice Mail
- Budget Car Rental desk
- Fax service available
- Complimentary weekday delivery of USA Today
- Bell Services
- Activity Director and staff
- Multi-lingual staff
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando