DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, Fla.32830
Complimentary transportation to all 4 Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, 2 of the 3 water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) and Pleasure Island is available for guests of the Doubletree Guest Suites. Pick-ups for the Theme Parks are scheduled every 30 minutes from 1 hour prior to park opening until 2 hours after the parks close. Buses to the Magic Kingdom will drop guests off at the Ticket & Transportation Center and you can ride Disney’s fun monorail system in the rest of the way to the Magic Kingdom. For transportation to the water parks, check with the Guest Services desk for the scheduled morning and afternoon pick-ups. Pleasure Island bus transportation is offered every 30 minutes from 6 p.m. until 3 a.m. Downtown Disney Marketplace and Downtown Disney West Side are only a short 10-15 minute walk away.
The 7 stories of the Doubletree Guest Suites hold 229 spacious luxury suites. Comfortable One- and Two-Bedroom Suites are available. Each suite consists of a large dining area, living room, separate bedroom (or two) and a full bathroom. One-Bedroom Suites can sleep up to 6 guests. In the dining area, there is a kitchenette with wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, table and chairs. The living room has a convertible queen sofa-bed, chair, tables, working desk, telephone, and television with the Disney channel, and pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are available for an extra charge. The separate bedroom area has 2 double beds, or one king-sized bed, nightstand, telephone, clock radio, dresser and television. A separate vanity area with hair dryer and closet are outside the full bathroom. There is a decent sized safe, iron and ironing board in each suite as well.
Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will find a computer data port in each room.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional cost. Children 17 and under stay free in this family friendly hotel. Non-smoking and accessible rooms are available for guests in need, as are assistive devices.
Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
The spacious, festive surroundings of the Streamers Restaurant are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eggs, breakfast meats, fresh fruits, baked goods and more are offered in the daily breakfast buffet, or if you prefer something a little lighter, you may order a la carte as well. American cuisine is offered at lunch and dinner and theme nights vary weekly. Streamers Lounge is part of the restaurant and here you will find cocktails and nightly specials.
Streamers Market is located just off the lobby and is the place to find snacks, beverages, sundries, and souvenirs.
Limited room service is available for guests who prefer to dine in the privacy of their room.
Lush tropical landscaping surrounds the large pool at the Doubletree Guest Suites. Lifeguards are on duty for your safety. This pool is heated in the off-season to make it comfortable year-round for guests. The children's wading pool is off to the side with plenty of chaise lounges around for parents to watch the little ones in comfort. Unwind after a busy day touring the theme parks in the hot tub. The Tropical Bar serves light snacks and frosty tropical drinks to satisfy your thirst.
If you prefer more active recreation, there is a fitness center, jogging paths, volleyball court and night-lit tennis courts.
Golfers will be delighted to know that as guests of the Doubletree Guest Suites, they will receive preferred tee-off times and complimentary transportation to any of the nearby Walt Disney World championship courses.
- Babysitting Service (for a fee)
- Free self-parking
- Disney Gift and Sundry Shop located in the lobby
- Ice and Snack machines
- Coin Operated Laundry facilities
- Valet Laundry
- Voice Mail
- Budget Car Rental desk
- Fax service available
- Complimentary weekday delivery of USA Today
- Bell Services
- Activity Director and staff
- Multi-lingual staff
- Tables in Wonderland presents Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sneak Preview - Sample foods and beverages from this year's Festival.
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within Disney's Hollywood Studios - Try taking a break from the action within the parks without hiking all the way back to the resort.
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Residence Inn Maingate
- New stage show for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Disney has a announced a new "Hocus Pocus" themed villains show for this year's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Star Wars, Star What ?!? - Why a non Star Wars fan should attend Star Wars weekends
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Knott's Berry Farm
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Sheraton Park
- New Epcot tour- World Showcase DestiNations Discovered - This 5-hour walking tour will take guests backstage at the World Showcase.
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - California Adventure
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Grand Californian
- Blog - I Can Go the Distance...Now That I've Processed My Race Deferral
- Harambe Market opens at Disney's Animal Kingdom - This new quick-service location is located behind the Mombasa Marketplace.
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Hilton Anaheim
- Hoypoloi closing at Downtown Disney 5/25/15 - It will be replaced by United World Soccer in July.
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Howard Johnson Anaheim
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Downtown Anaheim
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Disneyland Hotel
- 7in7+ Disneyland Edition - Disneyland Park
- 'Paint the Night' Full Nighttime Electrical Parade - 'Paint the Night' is the brand new nighttime electrical parade at Disneyland for the 60th Anniversary Celebration. 'Paint the Night' originated in Hong Kong Disneyland and proved popular enough to replicate for Disneyland Park, with just a few improvements like the Main Street Electrical Parade drum float leading off the parade and a brand new Frozen float with Anna, Elsa and Olaf!
- VIDEO: 'World of Color - Celebrate' Full Show with Outros - World of Color - Celebrate tells the story and legacy of Walt Disney as narrated by Neil Patrick Harris and the one and only Mickey Mouse. The story starts with Walt creating Mickey Mouse and showing his evolution before moving into Walt's progression into feature length animation. The story wraps with Disneyland and remembering that it was all started by a mouse.
- VIDEO: The Force Awakens and Star Tours in 'World of Color - Celebrate' - In the brand new World of Color - Celebrate, Star Wars - The Force Awakens and Star Tours make an appearance in the show highlighting the great things to come from Walt Disney's life as hosted by Neil Patrick Harris and Mickey Mouse.
- Life Through the Disney Lens
- New additions announced for Disney Springs - There are several retail stores and dining venues on the list.
- Blog - Review: "Tomorrowland" perfectly channels Walt Disney's philosophy and spirit
- Blog - Top 5 ways to be a good guest at Walt Disney World - Do's and Don'ts
- Blog - Star Wars Weekend Merchandise Hits the Shelves
- VIDEO: Star Wars Weekends 2015 Food, Merchandise and More! - Star Wars Weekends is Disney's Hollywood Studios' epic yearly event that showcases everything there is to love about the Star Wars Universe.
- VIDEO: Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast - Breakfast offers the opportunity to meet Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Jawa, Greedo and Stormtroopers. Star Wars movie clips will be shown on the movie screen at the restaurant instead of the normal science fiction clips.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2015
- Schedule of events for Coolest Summer Ever 24-hour party - Kick off summer with this 24-hour party, to be held from 6am-6am May 22-23!
- Full schedule for Star Wars Weekends - Star Wars Weekends runs through June 14, 2015.
- Chef Mickey's to add brunch beginning May 31 - Brunch will be served from 11:30am-2:30pm.
- A Monstrous Rock Your Coolest Summer: A Guide to 24 Hours at Disney
- What Haven't I Done at Disney?
- Star Wars Galactic Dine-In Breakfast
- Free transportation offer at Aulani - Book a 4 night or longer stay at Aulani and get free round-trip transportation between the airport and Aulani, plus a free 1-day mid-size Alamo car rental.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Ultimate Guide to show at Hollywood Studios - This 30-minute recap of the first season of Star Wars Rebels will show at 10:00am daily through 30 minutes before park closing.
- Top 10 Most Featured Movies at Walt Disney World
- Store operating hours adjusted for Downtown Disney West Side - These stores are now open the same hours as the rest of Downtown Disney.
- Animal Kingdom's TriceraTop Spin begins 2-week rehab - The ride will be closed 5/11/2015 - 5/24/2015.
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update May 2015
- Dates for 2015 Holiday Cruises on Disney Cruise Line - Each ship will offer "Halloween on the High Seas" and "Very Merrytime Cruises" itineraries.
- Disney Channel and Disney XD stars to be at Coolest Summer Ever event - Disney Channel's Club Chill will take place in Tomorrowland and several stars will kick off the afternoon Festival of Fantasy parade.
- November 2015 park hours released for Walt Disney World
- Construction at Downtown Disney to cause road closures - The intersection of Buena Vista Drive and Hotel Plaza Boulevard will be closed from midnight - 7:00am on the night of May 11 into the morning of May 12 and on the night of May 19 into the morning of May 20.
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Book a 4 night stay at Aulani and get a 25% discount; book 5+ nights at Aulani and get a 30% discount.
- Rebel Hangar: Star Wars Lounge Experience planned for Star Wars Weekends - This lounge will offer a selection of Star Wars-themed foods and drinks.
- Blog - A Look Back: Walt Disney World's Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- My Perfect Day at Walt Disney World
- Disney Pin Trading: The Perfect, Collectible Souvenir - Looking for the perfect Disney World souvenir? Try Disney pin trading.
- Sneak Peek of "Inside Out" film coming to Epcot - The preview will include an advance look at a sequence from the film, in-theater special effects and an introduction from the filmmakers.
- The Fairy Godparents of the Parks - Some guests may turn into villains, but others turn into our Fairy Godparents.
- Walt Disney World on a Budget - I feel like just a small alteration in expectations can save you money and possibly allow you to visit more often.
- Blog - Express Food Ordering Test At Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Happy 26th Birthday to Disney's Hollywood Studios! - This park opened its doors on May 1, 1989.
- May merchandise events for Walt Disney World - List of artist appearances and signings from around Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World adds more allergy-friendly menus - All of the Resort’s restaurants will have allergy-friendly menus by the end of the year.
- Disney Character Review - Gaston - He is such an over the top character that even as a cartoon he seems like a caricature of what a villain should be.
- New a cappella group to perform on America Gardens Theatre Stage - A new group, American Music Machine, will be performing on the America Gardens Theatre stage Wed-Sun at 12, 12:45, 1:40, 2:20 and 3:45. They are a 5 member a cappella group singing contemporary American hits.
- Registration now open for the 2016 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend events. - The dates for this event are 1/6-1/10/16.
- Trader Sam's now officially open at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - The lounge has been open for a few weeks, but was previously still considered in soft opening.
- Big Thunder Mountain begins 4 day rehab - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed through April 30.
- Walt Disney World FREE DINING Basics and FAQ's
- Getting to grips with MyMagic+ - This is my experience of using MyDisneyExperience & MyMagic+: my likes, dislikes, what I found useful when booking and tips I would like to pass on to help you plan your next Walt Disney World vacation.
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015 - Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc, The DIS and the DISUnplugged are proud to announce details of this year's DISapalooza Event. We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests! December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight) Price: $75/person
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released