Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort AMENITIES
- Children’s Program – Vacation Station Kid’s Club is offered to children ages 4 to 12 from 5 p.m. until midnight for a fee.
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
- Barber shop and beauty salon
- Bell service/Porter
- Car rental desk
- Check cashing
- Clothing shops
- Concierge and Tour Desk
- Currency exchange
- Direct billing
- Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning/Laundry service
- Executive Floor
- Fire alarms/sprinklers
- Gift shop and newsstand
- Parking - self-park/valet
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
Parking (for a fee) or free self-parking
and Snack machines
(by request for a fee)
Car Rental desk
delivery of USA Today weekdays
Shuttle (for a fee)
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Is Disney Pricing Out the Middle Class? - I wanted to see how much of a difference there actually is from the 1990s to today in the percentage of income the middle class spends on tickets for a week's vacation.
- Hosts of ABC's "The Chew" return to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Kiosks at Walt Disney World to sell portable chargers for mobile devices
- Disney releases first "Moana" trailer
- 2016 Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package - The party will feature holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts, as well as reserved viewing for the parade and fireworks.
- Journey to the Northern Lights with New Frozen Book Series - Disney announced this week a new extension to the Frozen universe: Frozen Northern Lights, an original story set in the kingdom of Arendelle including a collection of books, animated shorts from LEGO and a full compilation set to air on Disney Channel this fall, and even digital extensions.
- Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey's? - If you are new to the character dining experience, I offer my opinion on two popular breakfast character dining experiences located outside of the theme parks - 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey's.
- Preview of Pete's Dragon coming to Disney Parks
- Slate of Pixar films set through 2020
- Updated pricing for Disney's golf courses - Resort Guest & Day Visitor Rates are per person and include greens fee, use of electric cart and pre-round practice balls.
- Why The Disney Stores Need To Make A Comeback - Regardless of the Disney Store's weird history, I am hoping now that the United States' economy is getting better, that The Walt Disney Company will beginning opening back up the stores that were closed.
- Disney Vacation Club to build at Caribbean Beach?
- FastPass+ for Pirates of the Caribbean being awarded during interactive Pirates Adventure game
- Walt Disney World reopens resort beaches and watercraft
- New menu items and Frozen-themed desserts at Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
- Search suspended for alligator responsible for deadly attack at Disney hotel
- Epcot Is Crumbling And Disney Doesn't Seem To Care - When Walt Disney wanted to build Disney World in Orlando, Florida, Epcot was going to be the crowning jewel. After Walt Disney's death the entire concept of Epcot changed from being a futuristic city to a theme park.
- Frozen Ever After opens to long lines in the Norway Pavilion
- Refillable popcorn buckets coming to Walt Disney World
- Pull Your Dress Down, Your Jealousy is Showing: Why I Will No Longer Feel Guilty About Going to Disney - My family and I travel to Disney at least once a year, and most of the time, twice a year. When I mention that I will be off from work, I get the usual question of "Where are you going?"
- Two Walt Disney World Experts Discuss Disneyland - Based on our level of WDW knowledge, we sought to discuss Disneyland and what is different or unique about Walt's original park and the planning that goes into visiting the west coast.
- VIDEO: NEW Frozen Ever After 4K POV | Epcot - Take a ride through Arendelle with Olaf and Sven to meet-up with friends like Kristoff, Anna, Elsa, and more in Epcot's newest attraction, Frozen Ever After!
- VIDEO: NEW Anna & Elsa Royal Sommerhus Meet & Greet | Epcot - Head into Anna & Elsa's Royal Sommerhus to meet everyone's favorite Frozen characters. Take in all of the details along the way!
- Disney's Animal Kingdom expanding bus loading area
- VIDEO: Best Disneyland Attractions NOT AT Walt Disney World | Celebrating Disneyland - Join the members from the Disney World and Disneyland Editions of The DIS Unplugged as they discuss the best attractions at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure that you won't find at Walt Disney World!
- VIDEO: NEW "Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire" Castle Stage Show | Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire replaces Dream Along With Mickey, the long running Cinderella Castle stage show, and brings with it new Disney characters including Tiana, Naveen, Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Anna, Elsa and Olaf, along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy!
- 3 Disney Dining Experiences You Should Try At Least Once - One of my favorite times in planning my trips to Disney is the day I make my dining reservations.
- The Pros and Cons of Working in Walt Disney World - List of pros and cons from a former Walt Disney World cast member.
- Walt Disney World releases 2017 packages
- Photos of the new Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet at the Norway Pavilion
- List of 2017 Disney Dining Plan Participating Restaurants - More restaurants will be added as the year goes on and we get closer to 2017. Many restaurants, particularly at Disney Springs and Epcot, are not owned and operated by Disney, so it takes longer to finalize details with them.
- 2017 Disney Dining Plan - Most Character Meals Will Be One Credit
- Epcot's Gran Fiesta Tour and La Cantina de San Angel to open early
- Walt Disney World Character Meet-And-Greet Guide: Epcot - I saved Epcot for last because it's my favourite place to meet the characters in Walt Disney World.
- Details on 2017 Disney Dining Plans at Walt Disney World
- Update on water-related activities at Walt Disney World
- Changes in character locations at the Magic Kingdom
- New experiences debut at Walt Disney World
- Updates to Magic Kingdom Smoking Areas
- Legal experts discuss possibility of lawsuit in deadly alligator attack at Disney
- 3 Big Concerns To Have About The Future Of Walt Disney World - Disney still delivers the best guest experience in the theme park industry, but in the foreseeable future they are about to have a couple of big problems that could turn the guest experience sour.
- Fence under construction at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Children's Pool at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort to close
- Alligator warning signs to be added on Disney resort beaches
- Walt Disney World ferry boats back in service; all other watercraft suspended
- How To Use Disney World's Fastpass+ System Effectively - Here are 10 tips that will hopefully help you and your family to use the FastPass+ system more effectively and really make it enhance your theme park experiences.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released
See All ORLANDO HOTEL DISCUSSIONS