Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
The rich hardwood floors, live entertainment and the Key West-like ambience, provide diners with a relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy delicious meals in Finn’s Grill. Open only for dinner, Finn’s Grill specializes in steaks and seafood.
For breakfast or lunch in a cozy New England-style restaurant, try Covington Mill, where you will find a delectable variety of pizza, salads, sandwiches, pastas as well as signature dishes. Sunday mornings are special times at Covington Mill where your favorite Disney characters will join guests for a character breakfast.
The Mainstreet Market has something for every taste, a gourmet deli, Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream and a country store for your shopping needs! Souvenirs, novelties, wine, snacks and much more is offered 24 hours a day here.
Coffee and Wine Bar
The elegance of rich mahogany and shining hardwood floors provides the setting for Mugs Coffee and Wine Bar. Here, guest can sip on fine wines or enjoy specialty coffees.
If you love being entertained as you watch your food being prepared before you, you will enjoy the Benihana Steakhouse/Sushi Bar. Your own personal chef will prepare your choice of steak, seafood or chicken. The theatrics of Japanese cooking as it is prepared before you, is sure to dazzle and delight.
sports fan in your family will love John
T’s Lounge where televisions show the games of
the week and the bar serves beers from around the
snacks are also available.
For guests who prefer dining in the privacy of their room, 24-hour room service is offered.
- FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with Vacation Package! - NEW - Receive a FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Exclusive Vacation Package!
- Peter Pan's Flight closed 3/5 and 3/6 - This Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed for refurbishments.
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- Blog - 2015 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Surviving (Or Sharing) Disney World with A Non-Disney Fan
- Celebrate the release of Cinderella with a specialty cupcake - To celebrate, the pastry team at the Contemporary Resort created this special dessert, only available until March 31.
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid reopens at Magic Kingdom after refurb - The ride was closed for a month for improvements, including new lighting in the "Under the Sea" room.
- Star Wars Weekend's Galactic Gathering merchandise event planned - Attendees will receive exclusive access to purchase merchandise a day before it opens to the public. Cost to attend is $250 per person.
- Updated events and schedules for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - The Festival runs from March 4 - May 17, 2015.
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated - The list of smoking areas in the parks, water parks and Downtown Disney has been updated.
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released