Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort RECREATION
tropical landscaping with a magnificent cedar
gazebo as the centerpiece, adorns the pool area
at the Hilton that includes 2 adult pools, a relaxing spa
and the children’s wading pool. Pools are heated
in the off-season to make swimming comfortable
year-round for guests. The Rum Largo Pool Side Bar & Café serves cool beverages and light
snacks while guests lounge poolside.
The large state-of-the-art arcade has a good variety of video games that includes an air hockey and pool table. When it is time to let off some steam, children can head for the outdoors playground. Adults who like a good workout will find one using the latest Nautilus equipment in the Fitness Center and then can relax and de-stress in the sauna. A jogging trail is available for exercisers on the move, as are 2 night-lit tennis courts, and a volleyball court.
- Abdominal crunch - Precor
- Bicep arm curl - Precor
- Crosstrainer - Precor
- Decline/Incline bench
- Jogging trail - outdoor
- Leg extension - Precor
- Leg press - Precor
- Multi hip - Precor
- Programmable climber - Precor
- Seated leg curl - Precor
- Treadmills - Precor
- Tricep extension - Precor
- Weight-assisted chin/dip
Golf enthusiasts will be delighted to know that they will receive preferred tee-off times and complimentary transportation to any of the nearby
- Innoventions West exhibits closing April 29 - This is a change from the previously announced April 30.
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series performers and dates announced - This year's concerts will be June 7-July 25, 2015.
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update
- Creating A Theme Park Adventure - Indulge me in releasing our nostalgia for what Hollywood Studios once was or was meant to be.
- The Great Reveal Debate: When to tell the kids about your Disney vacation - Do you like to surprise your kids at the last minute or let them know well in advance of the trip? We’ve done both and there are definitely advantages and disadvantages to both.
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney April 23 - Waterfront margarita bar, themed like a Florida fruit stand from the 1960s and serving handcrafted margaritas and authentic Florida brews.
- Walt Disney World for Teens - Walt Disney World often has a reputation of being for young kids or families and not necessarily for teens.
- Disney Springs' "World Showcase of Flavors" - As new residents of Orlando we were excited to try the new food truck area at Disney Springs.
- A Few Obscure Things That Could Ruin Your Disney Vacation
- Spending the afternoon at a hidden gem: Tom Sawyer Island
- The Whole World and Beyond - In 27 Square Miles!
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium Packages now available - Cost is $69 adults, $39 children (ages 3-9).
- it's a small world closes for rehab - The attraction will reopen later this week.
- Be Our Guest breakfast can now be pre-ordered - Pre-ordering is available from 30 days to 5 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Menu for The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney - This restaurants is located on the water in the Pleasure Island area of Downtown Disney.
- Walt Disney World's Jungle Cruise closes for refurb - This Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed through May 18.
- The BOATHOUSE opens today at Downtown Disney - This upscale, waterfront restaurant is one of the newest restaurants to join the Disney Springs area.
- 4 Reasons Why Disney Should Consider Bringing Back 3 Of The Original Hotel Concepts
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Dooney & Bourke release at Downtown Disney - The Runway Princess collection and the Beach collection will be released on April 25 at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op.
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive - Let's break down the numbers and compare exactly how Disney stacks up against other common vacation destinations.
- This Dad's Disney "Duh" Moments - In order to help my fellow Disney fan dads, I decided to put together a short list in hopes that you will have fewer "duh" moments on your trip.
- Sleeper Pick, Best Resort for Tots: Bay Lake Tower - When choosing which resort in Walt Disney World to stay at with young children, many parents take into consideration how "kid-friendly" the resort appears to be.
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets now on sale - The Party will be held select nights November 8-December 18, 2015.
- Night of Joy tickets now available - Night of Joy will be held this year on September 11-12.
- Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party will be held on select nights September 15-November 1, 2015.
- What's in your Disney park bag?
- Premium packages and VIP tour details for Star Wars Weekends - The packages offer reserved viewing for several of the weekend's events.
- Main pool reopened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - The pool has been closed for several months for a remodel.
- Main pool at Contemporary Resort to be closed in September - The pool will be closed for maintenance September 8-10, 2015.
- Convenient dining options near the Disney World parks - Sometimes on a Walt Disney World vacation, you find yourselves looking for dining options out of the parks, but still not too far away.
- Tables in Wonderland special dining events announced - Jiko wine dinners will be held April 18 and 19.
- List of Star Wars Weekends celebrities, including Ian McDiarmid and Frank Oz - New to this year's lineup are- Ian McDiarmid who played Senator/Emperor Palpatine and Frank Oz who played Yoda.
- Blog - Run, don’t walk to try one of these new sandwiches in Epcot!
- 5 Songs from Disney Films that are Works of Art - I feel these songs can stand on merit alone without the movies they are featured in.
- VIDEO: Disney's Polynesian Village Resort DVC Grand Opening Ceremony - The Bora Bora Bungalows and the Pago Pago Studio Villas at Disney's Polynesian Resort are now open and the newest members of the Disney Vacation Club family.
- Easter brunch to be held at Grand Floridian and Contemporary Resort - There will be three seatings at each.
- April merchandise events at Walt Disney World - List of merchandise events and artist appearances/signings around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Happy 20th anniversary to Blizzard Beach! - Disney’s Blizzard Beach is a 66-acre themed water recreation attraction — inspired by the mythology of a snow ski resort that didn’t exactly find a suitable climate in Florida!
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows are now open!
- Blog - Judge fools all, banning Frozen from theme parks and agreeing with "Frozen is my life story" author
- VIDEO: Bora Bora Bungalows and Pago Pago Studio Villa Tour at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort - Take a tour of the brand new Bora Bora Bungalows and Pago Pago Studio Villas at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- VIDEO: Trader Sam's Grog Grotto Overview - Take a look inside Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- How young is too young? Bringing a baby to Walt Disney World
- Pricing released for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2015 will be the 6th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- Trader Sam's to be open from 4pm-midnight, with adults only after 8pm - Trader Sam's is currently in soft opening at the Polynesian and will officially open in late April.
- VIDEO: Skeleton Make-Up Tutorial For Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World - A simple and easy way to make up you or your kids for the great Disney costumed events.
- Succumbing to the Charms of Hong Kong Disneyland - Not surprisingly, the park has many things in common with the other two "Magic Kingdom" style parks I have visited, and it also has many features that make it unique.
- VIDEO: Pirate Make-Up Tutorial For Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World - A simple and easy way to make up you or your kids for the great Disney costumed events.
- New figures available for Star Wars Weekends D-Tech Me experience - The experience is held in Darth's Mall and takes about 10 minutes.
- Parking lot shuttle being tested at Downtown Disney - There will be an overflow parking shuttle between the Hess and Team Disney parking lots and the parking garage on the West Side (first floor drop off area). Shuttle hours will be Sunday - Thursday 10:00 AM to Midnight, Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM.
- Trader Sam's Grog Grotto soft opening on March 28 - It will officially open in late April.
- "Tomorrowland" preview to be shown at Epcot's Imagination Pavilion theater - This is available April 3 - May 22, 2015.
- Blog - Be Our Guest Breakfast and Construction Update in Magic Kingdom
- Dining at Disney's table-service restaurants with your children
- Super hero-themed store to open in Downtown Disney - A "Super Hero Headquarters" store will open in early May in the location of the former United World Soccer Store.
- Effortlessly Cast Off 3 Common Park Stressors
- 3 Reasons Why Upgrading To A Moderate Resort Can Make All The Difference
- New additions to menu at Studio Catering Company - New sandwiches and a vegetable wrap are available.
- Space Mountain to be closed for 4 days in April - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from April 20-23.
- First look: Photos of Disney's new Polynesian Villas & Bora Bora Bungalows
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom - This meet and greet will take place through April 5.
- "Kid-sized" package offer available for Walt Disney World - Available for stays select nights 6/16/15 - 8/27/15.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released