Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
in the Walt Disney World Resort ROOMS
The recently renovated guestrooms are done in soothing neutral tones with bold colored accents for contrast. Guestrooms hold a maximum of 4 guests and have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), a nightstand with clock radio, 2 telephones, dresser, working desk with lamp, mini-bar, table and chairs. The satellite TV has the Disney channel, and pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are available for an extra charge. Other amenities include a coffee maker (coffee and tea is complimentary), iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will find a computer data port on the phone in each room but be sure to bring your local Orlando ISP phone number with you.
Breath-taking views are available from many of the rooms. Those that face Downtown Disney will enjoy the nightly fireworks display from Pleasure Island. In addition to the Standard rooms, Tower rooms are found on the 9th and 10th floors. The Tower rooms offers concierge service with a separate registration area and lounge that serves a continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, evening tea and cordials. Guestrooms on this level will have bathrobes for guests to use during their stay.
Cribs may be requested at no charge. Roll-away cots are available in the rooms with the king bed for an additional charge. At this family friendly hotel, children 18 and under stay free.
guest rooms (including 27 suites)
- 50 handicapped accessible rooms
Junior Suites are perfect for families and will sleep four adults and 2 children(Maximum four adults per room). The rooms are newly renovated, and you'll enjoy an extra living area that comes complete with desk, sofa, and coffee table....
Additional Room Amenities
- 24-hour housekeeping
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker
- Color, cable television
- Dead bolts and security chains
- Dual voltage
- Dual-line telephones
- Electronic locks
- Evening turndown
- Fire sprinklers
- Free 800 phone calls
- Hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- In-room checkout
- Iron/Ironing board
- Makeup/Vanity mirror
- Newspaper M-F (USA Today)
- Non-smoking rooms
- On-command movies, games Premium TV: HBO, CNN, ESPN
- Scald-proof shower/tub
- Smoke detectors
- Telephone - auto wake-up
- Preview of Pete's Dragon coming to Disney Parks
- Slate of Pixar films set through 2020
- Updated pricing for Disney's golf courses - Resort Guest & Day Visitor Rates are per person and include greens fee, use of electric cart and pre-round practice balls.
- Why The Disney Stores Need To Make A Comeback - Regardless of the Disney Store's weird history, I am hoping now that the United States' economy is getting better, that The Walt Disney Company will beginning opening back up the stores that were closed.
- Disney Vacation Club to build at Caribbean Beach?
- FastPass+ for Pirates of the Caribbean being awarded during interactive Pirates Adventure game
- Walt Disney World reopens resort beaches and watercraft
- New menu items and Frozen-themed desserts at Epcot's Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
- Search suspended for alligator responsible for deadly attack at Disney hotel
- Epcot Is Crumbling And Disney Doesn't Seem To Care - When Walt Disney wanted to build Disney World in Orlando, Florida, Epcot was going to be the crowning jewel. After Walt Disney's death the entire concept of Epcot changed from being a futuristic city to a theme park.
- Frozen Ever After opens to long lines in the Norway Pavilion
- Refillable popcorn buckets coming to Walt Disney World
- Pull Your Dress Down, Your Jealousy is Showing: Why I Will No Longer Feel Guilty About Going to Disney - My family and I travel to Disney at least once a year, and most of the time, twice a year. When I mention that I will be off from work, I get the usual question of "Where are you going?"
- Two Walt Disney World Experts Discuss Disneyland - Based on our level of WDW knowledge, we sought to discuss Disneyland and what is different or unique about Walt's original park and the planning that goes into visiting the west coast.
- VIDEO: NEW Frozen Ever After 4K POV | Epcot - Take a ride through Arendelle with Olaf and Sven to meet-up with friends like Kristoff, Anna, Elsa, and more in Epcot's newest attraction, Frozen Ever After!
- VIDEO: NEW Anna & Elsa Royal Sommerhus Meet & Greet | Epcot - Head into Anna & Elsa's Royal Sommerhus to meet everyone's favorite Frozen characters. Take in all of the details along the way!
- Disney's Animal Kingdom expanding bus loading area
- VIDEO: Best Disneyland Attractions NOT AT Walt Disney World | Celebrating Disneyland - Join the members from the Disney World and Disneyland Editions of The DIS Unplugged as they discuss the best attractions at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure that you won't find at Walt Disney World!
- VIDEO: NEW "Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire" Castle Stage Show | Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire replaces Dream Along With Mickey, the long running Cinderella Castle stage show, and brings with it new Disney characters including Tiana, Naveen, Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Anna, Elsa and Olaf, along with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy!
- 3 Disney Dining Experiences You Should Try At Least Once - One of my favorite times in planning my trips to Disney is the day I make my dining reservations.
- The Pros and Cons of Working in Walt Disney World - List of pros and cons from a former Walt Disney World cast member.
- Walt Disney World releases 2017 packages
- Photos of the new Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet at the Norway Pavilion
- List of 2017 Disney Dining Plan Participating Restaurants - More restaurants will be added as the year goes on and we get closer to 2017. Many restaurants, particularly at Disney Springs and Epcot, are not owned and operated by Disney, so it takes longer to finalize details with them.
- 2017 Disney Dining Plan - Most Character Meals Will Be One Credit
- Epcot's Gran Fiesta Tour and La Cantina de San Angel to open early
- Walt Disney World Character Meet-And-Greet Guide: Epcot - I saved Epcot for last because it's my favourite place to meet the characters in Walt Disney World.
- Details on 2017 Disney Dining Plans at Walt Disney World
- Update on water-related activities at Walt Disney World
- Changes in character locations at the Magic Kingdom
- New experiences debut at Walt Disney World
- Updates to Magic Kingdom Smoking Areas
- Legal experts discuss possibility of lawsuit in deadly alligator attack at Disney
- 3 Big Concerns To Have About The Future Of Walt Disney World - Disney still delivers the best guest experience in the theme park industry, but in the foreseeable future they are about to have a couple of big problems that could turn the guest experience sour.
- Fence under construction at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Children's Pool at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort to close
- Alligator warning signs to be added on Disney resort beaches
- Walt Disney World ferry boats back in service; all other watercraft suspended
- How To Use Disney World's Fastpass+ System Effectively - Here are 10 tips that will hopefully help you and your family to use the FastPass+ system more effectively and really make it enhance your theme park experiences.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released