Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
in the Walt Disney World Resort ROOMS
The recently renovated guestrooms are done in soothing neutral tones with bold colored accents for contrast. Guestrooms hold a maximum of 4 guests and have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), a nightstand with clock radio, 2 telephones, dresser, working desk with lamp, mini-bar, table and chairs. The satellite TV has the Disney channel, and pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are available for an extra charge. Other amenities include a coffee maker (coffee and tea is complimentary), iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will find a computer data port on the phone in each room but be sure to bring your local Orlando ISP phone number with you.
Breath-taking views are available from many of the rooms. Those that face Downtown Disney will enjoy the nightly fireworks display from Pleasure Island. In addition to the Standard rooms, Tower rooms are found on the 9th and 10th floors. The Tower rooms offers concierge service with a separate registration area and lounge that serves a continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, evening tea and cordials. Guestrooms on this level will have bathrobes for guests to use during their stay.
Cribs may be requested at no charge. Roll-away cots are available in the rooms with the king bed for an additional charge. At this family friendly hotel, children 18 and under stay free.
guest rooms (including 27 suites)
- 50 handicapped accessible rooms
Junior Suites are perfect for families and will sleep four adults and 2 children(Maximum four adults per room). The rooms are newly renovated, and you'll enjoy an extra living area that comes complete with desk, sofa, and coffee table....
Additional Room Amenities
- 24-hour housekeeping
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker
- Color, cable television
- Dead bolts and security chains
- Dual voltage
- Dual-line telephones
- Electronic locks
- Evening turndown
- Fire sprinklers
- Free 800 phone calls
- Hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- In-room checkout
- Iron/Ironing board
- Makeup/Vanity mirror
- Newspaper M-F (USA Today)
- Non-smoking rooms
- On-command movies, games Premium TV: HBO, CNN, ESPN
- Scald-proof shower/tub
- Smoke detectors
- Telephone - auto wake-up
- Blog - Discovering "The Bare Necessities" of Disney Life Between Disney Vacations
- February Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings - Disney artists regularly make appearances around the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast moves to Artist Point for 2 days - The Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast will be served in Artist Point on 2/5/15 and 2/12/15 due to work in the hotel's lobby. The full breakfast menu, except for pancakes, will be available.
- Modified routes for the monorail in February and early March - Modified routes will take place February 3-5, 9-12, 23-26 and March 2-5 from 11am-7pm.
- 2015 Night of Joy entertainers announced - Night of Joy will be held at the Magic Kingdom on September 11 - 12, 2015.
- Blog - Do You Own the Space Above You in a Theme Park?
- Rumor: Walt Disney World ticket prices to increase in February - Rumors are that ticket prices will go up in mid-February. The no-expiration option may be discontinued and a Water Park-Hopper add-on may be introduced.
- Blog - INTERVIEW – Billy Magnussen: The 'Other Prince' in Into The Wood
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released