Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
in the Walt Disney World Resort ROOMS
The recently renovated guestrooms are done in soothing neutral tones with bold colored accents for contrast. Guestrooms hold a maximum of 4 guests and have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), a nightstand with clock radio, 2 telephones, dresser, working desk with lamp, mini-bar, table and chairs. The satellite TV has the Disney channel, and pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are available for an extra charge. Other amenities include a coffee maker (coffee and tea is complimentary), iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing, will find a computer data port on the phone in each room but be sure to bring your local Orlando ISP phone number with you.
Breath-taking views are available from many of the rooms. Those that face Downtown Disney will enjoy the nightly fireworks display from Pleasure Island. In addition to the Standard rooms, Tower rooms are found on the 9th and 10th floors. The Tower rooms offers concierge service with a separate registration area and lounge that serves a continental breakfast, snacks throughout the day, evening tea and cordials. Guestrooms on this level will have bathrobes for guests to use during their stay.
Cribs may be requested at no charge. Roll-away cots are available in the rooms with the king bed for an additional charge. At this family friendly hotel, children 18 and under stay free.
guest rooms (including 27 suites)
- 50 handicapped accessible rooms
Junior Suites are perfect for families and will sleep four adults and 2 children(Maximum four adults per room). The rooms are newly renovated, and you'll enjoy an extra living area that comes complete with desk, sofa, and coffee table....
Additional Room Amenities
- 24-hour housekeeping
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker
- Color, cable television
- Dead bolts and security chains
- Dual voltage
- Dual-line telephones
- Electronic locks
- Evening turndown
- Fire sprinklers
- Free 800 phone calls
- Hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- In-room checkout
- Iron/Ironing board
- Makeup/Vanity mirror
- Newspaper M-F (USA Today)
- Non-smoking rooms
- On-command movies, games Premium TV: HBO, CNN, ESPN
- Scald-proof shower/tub
- Smoke detectors
- Telephone - auto wake-up
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices