Sheraton Vistana Villages - Villas
Completely furnished and fully equipped, your villa at Sheraton Vistana Villages provides a welcome retreat with all the conveniences of home. Free Wi-Fi
Call 1-888-847-8262 and mention Rate Code "DMNHK" *Does not include daily housekeeping, however, it may be purchased at the front desk for a nominal fee. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available for these rates.
Sheraton Vistana Villages Transportation
Attraction TransportationScheduled shuttle buses are available for free to the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, with taxi service available to Sea World, Universal Studios Florida, and Wet 'n Wild.
Dining, Attractions and Transportation can assist with the services of a chauffeur-driven limousine.
Dining, Attractions and Transportation can assist with rental arrangements.
Dining, Attractions and Transportation will be happy to arrange taxi service for guests.
- From East – From Interstate 4 take exit 72 and follow to the Beeline Expressway (528 toll road, eastbound only). Remain on 528 until you reach exit 1, International Drive. At the bottom of the exit ramp turn left and Sheraton Vistana Villages will be 4.5 miles ahead on the left.
- From North – From the Florida Turnpike southbound take exit 259 to Interstate 4 westbound. Continue on I-4 west until you reach exit 72 (528 toll road, eastbound only). Remain on 528 until you reach exit 1, International Drive. At the bottom of the exit ramp turn left and Sheraton Vistana Villages will be 4.5 miles ahead on the left.
- From West – Take Interstate 4 to exit 71 (SeaWorld exit) and at the bottom of the exit ramp turn right onto Central Florida Parkway. Continue to the 3rd stoplight and turn right onto International Drive. The resort will be ahead on the left about 3 miles.
- From South – From the Florida Turnpike northbound take exit 259 to Interstate 4 westbound. Continue on I-4 west until you reach exit 72 (528 toll road, eastbound only). Remain on 528 until you reach exit 1, International Drive. At the bottom of the exit ramp turn left and Sheraton Vistana Villages will be 4.5 miles ahead on the left.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom