Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Rooms
The guest rooms feature either two queen beds (Disney Swan Hotel) or two double beds (Dolphin resort) or a king bed (both Swan and Dolphin resorts). Some rooms have balconies with views of neighboring resorts, the pool/grounds, Crescent Lake or Epcot. The rooms are decorated in turquoise and corals. The furnishings are a light wood giving the room an airy feel.
There are 5 room categories at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin: Standard, Lake View, Resort View without balcony, Resort View with balcony and Club Level.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of Walt Disney World. These award winning resorts are located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios with Disney's Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks close by.
*Discount for Teacher / Education Support Staff, US Government Employee/Military and Nurses. Based on hotel availability and not all dates are available. Other great discounts offered to Annual Passholders, AAA/AARP and Entertainment Book members.
- Standard rooms are 360 sq. feet
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel: King bed or two double beds. (Double beds measure one 1 inch less than Queen size)
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel: King or two Queen beds.
Parties of 5 can be accommodated in a guestroom. There is a charge of $25.00 plus tax per extra adult for the 3rd and 4th adults in a room. Rollaway beds are $25 per night plus tax. Cribs are complimentary and are provided by request for children ages three and under. These are full sized and have cushioned bumpers.
- In-room safe- key operated
- Cable TV-with pay per view
- High Speed Internet access
- Private vanity in bathroom- two sinks one inside and one outside the bathroom at the Swan and one sink in the Dolphin.
- Two 2-line phones with data port
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Ironing board and iron
- Mini bar
- Non-smoking and handicap accessible rooms
- In-house movies
Presidential and Governor suites themed to Italian, Egyptian,Japanese, and Southwestern décors
- One two-level Presidential suite
- Executive suites
- Junior suites
Both Swan and Dolphin hotels have two bedroom suites. These accommodations have a central living room with a bedroom on either side. Many of the larger suites also have a king-size pull down bed (Dolphin) or a sleep sofa in the parlor portion. The junior suite at the Swan is a single large room. The other suites all have dividing doors to allow for privacy. The Presidential Suite is on two levels.
The Dolphin has 52 handicap accessible and equipped rooms. Rooms are equipped with roll-in showers, bars on bathtub walls, push button doorbell, wider bathroom doors, as well as other amenities. The Swan also offers handicap accessible rooms. Wheelchairs are available for use from the hotel.
DreamsRes is a service offered through Dreams Unlimited Travel. This agency has negotiated discounted rates directly with non-Disney owned and operated hotels These special rates are available only through DreamsRes for reservations at the Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Downtown Disney Resort Hotels and many off-property resorts.
In some instances clients may find that the dates entered in the system DO NOT show that there is a discount available. This is due to the discounted accommodations being sold out. Please click here for specific date information. (Link to date info that appears below)
DreamsRes offers Priority Seating service that enables you to have your dining reservations made prior to your arrival at Walt Disney World.
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.