Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
Disney's Boardwalk Inn Dining
- Boardwalk Menus:
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works
- Boardwalk Bakery
- Boardwalk Ice Cream
- Boardwalk Joe's Coffee Cart
- Boardwalk Pizza Window
- Disney's Boardwalk TO GO
- ESPN Club
- Flying Fish Cafe
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Seashore Sweets
The contemporary, yet whimsical look of this restaurant only serves to add to its award-winning cuisine. Entrees may change to reflect seasonal offerings, but basically it is American cuisine with an emphasis on seafood. Seared tuna, Atlantic salmon, and Potato-wrapped Yellow Tail Snapper are served as well as steaks, roasted spring chicken, chops and a mixed seafood grill. Open for dinner, the hours are Sunday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Kouzzina by Cat Cora replaces the Boardwalk restaurant Spoodles. Kouzzina, which means kitchen in Greek, is a family-friendly restaurant that features contemporary Mediterranean food. Cora, a Food Network chef, brings in time-honored classic Greek and Mediterranean dishes, as well as some of her personal favorite recipes. Guests can watch the chefs in the open kitchen, where they cook on a wood-burning grill and oak-fired ovens. Cora has personally selected the beverage menu and included her own special cocktail recipes and wines from California. Breakfast and dinner are available.
The Big River Grille and Brewing Works offers five handcrafted specialty beers daily, as well as traditional pub fare. Lunch and dinner are served and food is served from 11:30 a.m. to midnight, with last call in the brewery at 1:30 a.m.. Entrees include pub pie, fresh sausages, baby back ribs, tuna, beef tenderloin, meatloaf, gourmet burgers and hot sandwiches. This microbrewery displays huge stainless steel vats and brewing equipment behind glass walls so patrons can see the brewing process. More information on this process is written on the back of the menus.
Die-hard sports fans will be in sports heaven in this restaurant! There are more than eighty televisions scattered throughout the club including in the restrooms, so that fans don't miss a single minute. Television monitors provide just about every sport imaginable, so fans can watch golf, tennis, baseball, and football simultaneously! The food is standard sports bar fare. Appetizers offered are shrimp, dips, Buffalo wings, nachos, and salads. The "starting lineup" includes burgers, hot dogs, hot sandwiches, and pasta. Open for lunch and dinner, the hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday. A side room has video games and sells sports themed merchandise.
Also along the boardwalk, you'll find the BoardWalk Bakery. Open from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. (11 p.m. in the summer months), guests can find fresh baked goods such as muffins, rolls, cookies, croissants, cakes and breads, as well as cappuccino and espresso.
An old fashioned sweet shop. Famous boardwalk salt-water taffy, hand-dipped gelato, cookies, and candy are the temptations here. Hours are 11 a.m. to midnight. Small food stands that serve popcorn, frozen treats, specialty coffees, and crepe delights are scattered along the boardwalk, with limited operating hours
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW