Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
Disney's Boardwalk Main Page
Rooms | Dining | Recreation | Transportation | Villas | Resort Map | Photos
Disney's Boardwalk Resort Rooms
The rooms at Disney's
BoardWalk Inn Resort are decorated in an eclectic
blend of bright's and pastels, blues, greens, yellows
and white, with cherry wood furniture.
The average guest room is 380 square feet, and includes 2 queen size beds (or one king sized bed), daybed, armoire, television, nightstand, refrigerator, small table with 2 chairs, wall mirror, small key-operated wall safe, telephone and double vanity and mirror that is separate from the tub and commode.
bathrooms and double vanity are made of marble. Some rooms
with a king size bed may be handicapped accessible with
a wheelchair-accessible shower in place of a tub. The
rooms also include an iron, ironing board, a Pak-n-play
crib, hair dryer and a makeup mirror. Guests who need
to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing,
will find high speed access.
doors lead out to the balconies, which may have a standard
view (grounds/parking lot near the front entrance), garden
view, or water view (can be of a pool or the boardwalk).
There are 14 garden suites, also known as the honeymoon
cottages. Most of these 2-story cottages have a fenced
in private yard with lovely rose gardens. The first floor
is the living room area with a queen size sofa bed, television,
2 piece bathroom, telephone (with 2 line an computer capabilities),
wet bar and fridge. The bedroom is in a loft area on the
second floor. It overlooks the lower floor and includes
a king size bed, television, nightstand and a full bathroom
with a hot tub. There is a mini-TV for viewing whilst
relaxing in the hot tub. Some of the suites have private
balconies instead of the fenced in yard.
TIP: Check out the gates of the fenced in yard for Hidden Mickey's
Concierge service includes access to a private lounge, the "Innkeeper's Club", that offers a complimentary Continental breakfast buffet from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., English-style tea in the afternoon from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and desserts, cordials, wine and cheese are offered from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Concierge deluxe rooms are approximately 434 square feet in size and in addition to the amenities of the guest rooms, include robes, a TV speaker in the bath area, and a deluxe turndown service in the evening.
TIP: The balcony of the Concierge Lounge is a great spot to watch the nightly show: Illuminations 2000: Reflections of Earth taking place at Epcot
Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- 378 rooms
- 18 handicapped accessible rooms
- 14 Garden Suites
- 16 Concierge Suites
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 12:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW