Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Fort Wilderness DiningTrail's End Restaurant
The Trail's End Restaurant is a cafeteria found in Pioneer Hall. It is a buffeteria that features all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers pizza as a late night snack from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. as well. Breakfast hours are from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and consists of breakfast "pizza", fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, omelets, French Toast, grits, beef hash, oatmeal, Mickey waffles and bread pudding. Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and includes salad bar, chili, soup, pasta dishes, hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, a daily special, catch of the day, pizza and desserts. Dinner is offered between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. and the buffet offers salad bar, soup, chili, pasta, pork ribs, chicken, potatoes, vegetables, peel and eat shrimp, roast beef, a daily special, pizza, the catch of the day and desserts.
One of the most popular dinner shows on property is the Hoop de Doo Musical Revue. In addition to the corny,
hilarious hoe-down-style entertainment, guests are treated
to a family-style, all-you-can-eat dinner.
Appetizers and dinner consists of chips and salsa, bread, salad, country fried chicken, barbecued ribs, corn, beans and strawberry shortcake. Drinks, including beer and wine, are included, however cocktails are separate. This show is held daily at 5:00 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Priority Seating is a must and can be made up to 2 years in advance. Because of the "no vehicle" rule at Fort Wilderness, allow yourself lots of time to get there. Internal shuttle buses run to Pioneer Hall.
Offered at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, the Mickey's Backyard BBQ is the perennial favorite of many guests. This all you can eat buffet features everything you would expect at a Barbecue and much more. There is also a variety of live entertainment (including character appearances)
As the name suggests, it includes everything you'd find at a barbecue/picnic, with carnival type games, food, music, dancing, storytelling and best of all, visits from Disney characters. The all-you-can-eat food includes BBQ pork ribs, baked chicken, hot dogs with all the fixin's, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, corn bread, watermelon, marble cake. Unlimited draft beer, wine, lemonade, and iced tea.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios