Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Saratoga Springs Overview:
This Home Away From Home is part of the popular Disney Vacation Club properties. (Limited availability is open to the general public.)
Designed after its namesake upstate New York community, you’ll enjoy genteel surroundings while being steps away from exciting Downtown Disney.
With “Health, History and Horses” as its theme, turn of the century Victorian ambiance is evident throughout this beautiful destination. Intricate woodwork, soft pastels, finely polished furnishings and trademark floral patterns are found at every turn.
The décor emphasizes Saratoga’s longstanding tradition of horse racing. While you won’t hear the bugler’s call, you will enjoy artwork and other unique touches that bring this aspect of Saratoga’s history to life.
The main attraction is the High Rock Springs main pool. Gurgling springs cascade down rockwork and empty into the heated zero-entry pool. A delightful waterslide that winds through the rocks and under a footbridge is certain to be popular. For the utmost in relaxation, there are whirlpool spas nestled in the grotto setting. The younger set will have a blast in the interactive children’s wet play area.
If being pampered is an important part of your vacation experience, the Spa is the perfect match for you. You can choose from a menu of treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore.
Remaining true to its theme, you’ll find that this lakeside resort brings the best of Saratoga to life.
- Bell Service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Daily maid service (DVC guests refer to your guide)
- The Artist's Palette featuring self-serve meals as well as sundries, groceries and souvenirs
- On the Rocks poolside bar
- Free Wireless Internet
- Voice Mail
- “Extra Magic Hour” early entry to select Disney theme parks with paid admission
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Full service Spa
- In house complimentary motorcoach and waterferry transportation
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa features studio and one-bedroom units that can accommodate up to 4 guests, two bedroom units that can hold 8 and Grand Villas that can house 12. All units can also include one child under age 3 in a crib.
Studio: Features a queen-sized bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. These 355 sq. ft. units include a kitchenette with microwave, under-counter refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, ceiling fan, TV, clock radio, hair dryer, full bath with outside vanity, wall safe and private porch or balcony.( Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
One Bedroom: These 714 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, clock radio, dining area, hair dryer, wall safe and private porch or balcony. (Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Two Bedroom: These 1075 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a second bedroom with either two queen beds or a queen bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, second full bathroom with outside vanity, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Three Bedroom Treehouse Villa: The Treehouse Villas are elevated 10 feet from ground level. Each accommodation features three bedrooms with flat screen TV's. Two of the bedrooms will have a Queen bed and one will have bunkbeds, with a Queen sleep sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. The units have two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a granite counter with seating for three and separate table with seating for six. The living room also has a flat screen and cathedral ceilings.
Grand Villa: These 2113 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room as well as a second level with two additional bedrooms and private bath. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, stacked washer/dryer, TV’s in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Twelve guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Turf Club Grill - Full service restaurant with great views of the golf course, waterway and Downtown Disney West Side. Serving lunch and dinner with American fare featured.
The Artist’s Palette features salads, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, soups as well as varied entrees. Seating is available.
On The Rocks pool bar is located near the High Rock Spring main pool.
High Rock Spring main pool with slide, two whirlpools and children’s interactive wet play area, a second quiet pool with whirlpool, tennis courts, bicycle rental, arcade, full service spa and fitness facility.
Senses - A Disney Spa
Senses is a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats found in upstate New York. The spa has been completely remodeled and features an elegant mix of textures, designed to convey serene feelings of being surrounded by nature. Stone, pebbles, and reed-like finishes cover the walls, wood beams line the ceilings and there are hardwood floors throughout. A quiet water feature spills down a rock wall, the branch-like lighting fixtures give off a soft amber light and the walls are decorated with Native American artwork and a hummingbird and trees mosaic tile mural. Senses offers a variety of spa amenities, such as whirlpool and steam rooms, treatment areas and even heated loungers, the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the theme parks.
For information or to book an appointment, call 407-WDW-SPAS.
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Epcot FW