Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Saratoga Springs Overview:
This Home Away From Home is part of the popular Disney Vacation Club properties. (Limited availability is open to the general public.)
Designed after its namesake upstate New York community, you’ll enjoy genteel surroundings while being steps away from exciting Downtown Disney.
With “Health, History and Horses” as its theme, turn of the century Victorian ambiance is evident throughout this beautiful destination. Intricate woodwork, soft pastels, finely polished furnishings and trademark floral patterns are found at every turn.
The décor emphasizes Saratoga’s longstanding tradition of horse racing. While you won’t hear the bugler’s call, you will enjoy artwork and other unique touches that bring this aspect of Saratoga’s history to life.
The main attraction is the High Rock Springs main pool. Gurgling springs cascade down rockwork and empty into the heated zero-entry pool. A delightful waterslide that winds through the rocks and under a footbridge is certain to be popular. For the utmost in relaxation, there are whirlpool spas nestled in the grotto setting. The younger set will have a blast in the interactive children’s wet play area.
If being pampered is an important part of your vacation experience, the Spa is the perfect match for you. You can choose from a menu of treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore.
Remaining true to its theme, you’ll find that this lakeside resort brings the best of Saratoga to life.
- Bell Service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Daily maid service (DVC guests refer to your guide)
- The Artist's Palette featuring self-serve meals as well as sundries, groceries and souvenirs
- On the Rocks poolside bar
- Free Wireless Internet
- Voice Mail
- “Extra Magic Hour” early entry to select Disney theme parks with paid admission
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Full service Spa
- In house complimentary motorcoach and waterferry transportation
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa features studio and one-bedroom units that can accommodate up to 4 guests, two bedroom units that can hold 8 and Grand Villas that can house 12. All units can also include one child under age 3 in a crib.
Studio: Features a queen-sized bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. These 355 sq. ft. units include a kitchenette with microwave, under-counter refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, ceiling fan, TV, clock radio, hair dryer, full bath with outside vanity, wall safe and private porch or balcony.( Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
One Bedroom: These 714 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, clock radio, dining area, hair dryer, wall safe and private porch or balcony. (Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Two Bedroom: These 1075 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a second bedroom with either two queen beds or a queen bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, second full bathroom with outside vanity, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Three Bedroom Treehouse Villa: The Treehouse Villas are elevated 10 feet from ground level. Each accommodation features three bedrooms with flat screen TV's. Two of the bedrooms will have a Queen bed and one will have bunkbeds, with a Queen sleep sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. The units have two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a granite counter with seating for three and separate table with seating for six. The living room also has a flat screen and cathedral ceilings.
Grand Villa: These 2113 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room as well as a second level with two additional bedrooms and private bath. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, stacked washer/dryer, TV’s in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Twelve guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Turf Club Grill - Full service restaurant with great views of the golf course, waterway and Downtown Disney West Side. Serving lunch and dinner with American fare featured.
The Artist’s Palette features salads, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, soups as well as varied entrees. Seating is available.
On The Rocks pool bar is located near the High Rock Spring main pool.
High Rock Spring main pool with slide, two whirlpools and children’s interactive wet play area, a second quiet pool with whirlpool, tennis courts, bicycle rental, arcade, full service spa and fitness facility.
Senses - A Disney Spa
Senses is a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats found in upstate New York. The spa has been completely remodeled and features an elegant mix of textures, designed to convey serene feelings of being surrounded by nature. Stone, pebbles, and reed-like finishes cover the walls, wood beams line the ceilings and there are hardwood floors throughout. A quiet water feature spills down a rock wall, the branch-like lighting fixtures give off a soft amber light and the walls are decorated with Native American artwork and a hummingbird and trees mosaic tile mural. Senses offers a variety of spa amenities, such as whirlpool and steam rooms, treatment areas and even heated loungers, the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the theme parks.
For information or to book an appointment, call 407-WDW-SPAS.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 6:00
10:00 - 6:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom