Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Saratoga Springs Overview:
This Home Away From Home is part of the popular Disney Vacation Club properties. (Limited availability is open to the general public.)
Designed after its namesake upstate New York community, you’ll enjoy genteel surroundings while being steps away from exciting Downtown Disney.
With “Health, History and Horses” as its theme, turn of the century Victorian ambiance is evident throughout this beautiful destination. Intricate woodwork, soft pastels, finely polished furnishings and trademark floral patterns are found at every turn.
The décor emphasizes Saratoga’s longstanding tradition of horse racing. While you won’t hear the bugler’s call, you will enjoy artwork and other unique touches that bring this aspect of Saratoga’s history to life.
The main attraction is the High Rock Springs main pool. Gurgling springs cascade down rockwork and empty into the heated zero-entry pool. A delightful waterslide that winds through the rocks and under a footbridge is certain to be popular. For the utmost in relaxation, there are whirlpool spas nestled in the grotto setting. The younger set will have a blast in the interactive children’s wet play area.
If being pampered is an important part of your vacation experience, the Spa is the perfect match for you. You can choose from a menu of treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore.
Remaining true to its theme, you’ll find that this lakeside resort brings the best of Saratoga to life.
- Bell Service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Daily maid service (DVC guests refer to your guide)
- The Artist's Palette featuring self-serve meals as well as sundries, groceries and souvenirs
- On the Rocks poolside bar
- Free Wireless Internet
- Voice Mail
- “Extra Magic Hour” early entry to select Disney theme parks with paid admission
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Full service Spa
- In house complimentary motorcoach and waterferry transportation
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa features studio and one-bedroom units that can accommodate up to 4 guests, two bedroom units that can hold 8 and Grand Villas that can house 12. All units can also include one child under age 3 in a crib.
Studio: Features a queen-sized bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. These 355 sq. ft. units include a kitchenette with microwave, under-counter refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, ceiling fan, TV, clock radio, hair dryer, full bath with outside vanity, wall safe and private porch or balcony.( Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
One Bedroom: These 714 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, clock radio, dining area, hair dryer, wall safe and private porch or balcony. (Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Two Bedroom: These 1075 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a second bedroom with either two queen beds or a queen bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, second full bathroom with outside vanity, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Three Bedroom Treehouse Villa: The Treehouse Villas are elevated 10 feet from ground level. Each accommodation features three bedrooms with flat screen TV's. Two of the bedrooms will have a Queen bed and one will have bunkbeds, with a Queen sleep sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. The units have two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a granite counter with seating for three and separate table with seating for six. The living room also has a flat screen and cathedral ceilings.
Grand Villa: These 2113 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room as well as a second level with two additional bedrooms and private bath. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, stacked washer/dryer, TV’s in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Twelve guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Turf Club Grill - Full service restaurant with great views of the golf course, waterway and Downtown Disney West Side. Serving lunch and dinner with American fare featured.
The Artist’s Palette features salads, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, soups as well as varied entrees. Seating is available.
On The Rocks pool bar is located near the High Rock Spring main pool.
High Rock Spring main pool with slide, two whirlpools and children’s interactive wet play area, a second quiet pool with whirlpool, tennis courts, bicycle rental, arcade, full service spa and fitness facility.
Senses - A Disney Spa
Senses is a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats found in upstate New York. The spa has been completely remodeled and features an elegant mix of textures, designed to convey serene feelings of being surrounded by nature. Stone, pebbles, and reed-like finishes cover the walls, wood beams line the ceilings and there are hardwood floors throughout. A quiet water feature spills down a rock wall, the branch-like lighting fixtures give off a soft amber light and the walls are decorated with Native American artwork and a hummingbird and trees mosaic tile mural. Senses offers a variety of spa amenities, such as whirlpool and steam rooms, treatment areas and even heated loungers, the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the theme parks.
For information or to book an appointment, call 407-WDW-SPAS.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom