Castaway Club - Disney Cruise Line
Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the elite ranks of Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information.
- Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise
- Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises
- Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises
- Sailing on Back to Back Cruises
Some of the Castaway Club perks include (varies according to level of membership):
|Silver Level||Gold Level||Platinum Level|
|Access to website and update emails||X||X||X|
|Early Booking for shore excursions, Palo and the Spa||90 days before sailing||105 days before sailing||120 days before sailing|
|Members-only toll free number for booking your next Disney Cruise||X||X||X|
|Early booking opportunities for newest itineraries||X||X|
|Members-only line for boarding process||X||X||X|
|Welcome back stateroom gift||X||X||X|
|Savings on future cruises||X||X||X|
|Castaway Club reception with the ship's crew||X||X|
|Special shopping opportunities||X||X|
|Concierge priority boarding check-in||X|
|Special surprises just for Platinum members||X|
|Complimentary dinner at Palo||X|
The Castaway Club website features Castaway Club downloads including wallpapers and screensavers, ecards to send to your friends and family, printable coloring pages for the kids, and recipes. You'll also have access to the latest Disney Cruise Line news, special offers and planning tools.
If you have another Disney Cruise planned, you can access your reservation via the Castaway Club member site. Click Here for a no-obligation Disney Cruise quote
As a Castaway Club member, if you book your next cruise while onboard, you are eligible for special onboard credits, as well as a 10% discount on your next cruise!:
Sailing of 6 Nights or Less = $100.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Sailing of 7 Nights or More = $200.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Changing the date of an existing onboard reservation (moving a "dummy" cruise) makes the booking subject to the limits above, rather than the credit in effect prior to the date change being processed.
Guests who have booked back to back Disney cruises will be required to disembark by 9:00am at the Port Canaveral terminal after their first cruise. Re-boarding will be permitted at 10:30am after re-checking in at the terminal. Ship Services may not be fully available until 1:00pm. Guests may encounter heavy cleaning/maintenance during the transition.
If the stateroom remains the same, luggage may be left inside the room. If there's a room change, guests are advised to check with guest services regarding luggage storage.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.