Castaway Club - Disney Cruise Line
Once you have sailed on Disney Cruise Line, you automatically join the elite ranks of Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club. You'll get your membership card in the mail featuring your member number and DCL Castaway Club contact information.
- Silver Castaway Club member: after 1 cruise
- Gold Castaway Club member: after 5 cruises
- Platinum Castaway Club member: after 10 cruises
- Sailing on Back to Back Cruises
Some of the Castaway Club perks include (varies according to level of membership):
|Silver Level||Gold Level||Platinum Level|
|Access to website and update emails||X||X||X|
|Early Booking for shore excursions, Palo and the Spa||90 days before sailing||105 days before sailing||120 days before sailing|
|Members-only toll free number for booking your next Disney Cruise||X||X||X|
|Early booking opportunities for newest itineraries||X||X|
|Members-only line for boarding process||X||X||X|
|Welcome back stateroom gift||X||X||X|
|Savings on future cruises||X||X||X|
|Castaway Club reception with the ship's crew||X||X|
|Special shopping opportunities||X||X|
|Concierge priority boarding check-in||X|
|Special surprises just for Platinum members||X|
|Complimentary dinner at Palo||X|
The Castaway Club website features Castaway Club downloads including wallpapers and screensavers, ecards to send to your friends and family, printable coloring pages for the kids, and recipes. You'll also have access to the latest Disney Cruise Line news, special offers and planning tools.
If you have another Disney Cruise planned, you can access your reservation via the Castaway Club member site. Click Here for a no-obligation Disney Cruise quote
As a Castaway Club member, if you book your next cruise while onboard, you are eligible for special onboard credits, as well as a 10% discount on your next cruise!:
Sailing of 6 Nights or Less = $100.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Sailing of 7 Nights or More = $200.00 shipboard credit per stateroom
Changing the date of an existing onboard reservation (moving a "dummy" cruise) makes the booking subject to the limits above, rather than the credit in effect prior to the date change being processed.
Guests who have booked back to back Disney cruises will be required to disembark by 9:00am at the Port Canaveral terminal after their first cruise. Re-boarding will be permitted at 10:30am after re-checking in at the terminal. Ship Services may not be fully available until 1:00pm. Guests may encounter heavy cleaning/maintenance during the transition.
If the stateroom remains the same, luggage may be left inside the room. If there's a room change, guests are advised to check with guest services regarding luggage storage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.