Disney Cruise Line Spas
- Adult Activities Main Page
In addition to salon services and spa treatments, there's a state-of-the-art workout area with treadmills overlooking the sea. Your gym at home will never seem the same once you've experienced your exercise routine onboard. There are also fitness classes and seminars conducted during your cruise.
For a fee of $75.00, you can have a one-on-one 60 minute session with a Personal Trainer.
At the beauty salon, there are any number of options to select. You can begin by scheduling a free consultation or simply choose from:
Ladies' shampoo, cut and style - starting at $52.00
Ladies' blow dry - starting at $30.00
Ladies' up do - starting at $30.00
Men's cut - starting at $23.00
Highlights - starting at $85.00
Permanent color - roots - starting at $49.00
Permanent color - full head - starting at $49.00
Semi-permanent color - starting at $49.00
Frangipani scalp treatment - starting at $26.00
Spa manicure - $25.00
Spa pedicure - $45.00
At the Vista Spa, there's a wonderful Tropical Rainforest Room where you can relax on the heated tile lounge chairs, enjoy an aromatherapy scented session in a steam room and refresh yourself in an aromatic mist and rainfall shower. (The fee for this is determined by varying factors.)Unarguably the best of all is the incredible selection of massages and treatments designed to provide the latest in skin care and relaxation. A sampling of offers include:
- Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Half Body Massage - $188.00
This treatment focuses on re-mineralizing and detoxifying the body through a combination of seaweed, aromatherapy and sage. During this 75-minute session you'll also have your feet, back of legs, back, shoulders, neck and scalp massaged.
- Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction - $155.00
Europeans have long enjoyed this treatment designed to minimize the appearance of cellulite. This 50-minute treatment focuses on problem areas and boosts your metabolism by using electric current pads and a clay mask.
- Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy - $190.00
Aromatherapy combined with the heat of balsalt stones provides a treatment lke no other. The key energy points of your body are massaged providing while soothing scents provide the ultimate in relaxation. This treatment is 75-minutes long.
- La Therapie Hydralift Facial - $115.00
A Parisian facial using gels and creams that deep cleanse and revitalize your complexion. Lotions rich in amino-acids and natural plant extracts are used to stimulate and restore. The treatment ends with a refreshing mask that moisturizes and minimizes your pores. This 50-minute treatment includes a neck and shoulder massage.
- Elemis Absolute Spa Ritual - $249.00
This 100-minute session begins with a collagen facial using a pure silk Japanese make to hydrate and renew your complexion. This is followed by a full body Well-Being Massage to completely relax, restore and rejuvenate you.
- Well Being Massage - $118.00 single, $242, couple
Elemis Aromatherapy oils are used as you're given a wonderful all over 50-minute body massage beginning at your ankles and ending at your neck.
- Well Being Massage (Half Body) - $81.00
For 25 minutes, choose to focus your treatment above or below the waist. This massage uses 10 cultural techniques and is designed to meet your individual needs.
- Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment with Pedicure - $60.00
Warmed oils are used for 55 minutes to nourish and soften your feet. A full pedicure is the perfect end to this wonderful treatment.
Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual with Manicure
Warmed oils are used for 45 minutes to nourish and soften your hands. A manicure follows as the perfect end to this wonderful treatment.
- Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening - $199.00
This 60-minute teeth whitening treatment uses a special gel to restore your teeth's natural whiteness.
- Exotic Rasul
This treatment uses water, fire, earth and air to relax your body. Aromatherapy oils, muds and a steam room soothe your tired muscles for 50 minutes.
- Cabana Swedish Massage at Castaway Cay - $147.00 single, $294.00 couples
Enjoy a Well- Being Massage while on Disney's private island. Combined with the view from the open air massage hut, it's an unforgettable experience.
Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow - $141.00
This 55 minute session begins with an invigorating exfoliation using lime, ginger and salt followed by a 25 minute well-being back massage.
Fire and Ice Pedicure - $70
For 55 minutes, allow your feet be soothed with a combination of warm aromatherapy oils combined with milk, followed by a full pedicure.
- Fire and Ice Manicure - $50
This 45-minute treatment will keep your nails looks beautiful with a combination of therapeutic cooling gels and a heated stone massage, followed by a full manicure.
All prices/treatments are subject to change
Luxury Villa Suites
Luxury Villa suites are available on the Disney Magic, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. These can be reserved for either one guest or for couples wishing to share a spa experience. Each Villa features a private verandah, personal whirlpool, open air shower and Roman bed with canopy.
All of the Villa reservations include a tea ceremony, a bathing ritual of your choice and a foot cleansing ceremony. For a fee, a bottle of champagne and strawberries can be added. You may also reserve additional spa treatments.
Villa for One~
Alone Time - $199.00 - 105 minutes
This includes your choice of a 50 minute spa treatment from the following selection: La Therapie Hydralift Facial, Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial, Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Swedish Massage, Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow with half body massage or the Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program
Body Purifying - $245.00 - 155 minutes
This treatment includes a 100 minute body wrap of choice with a full body massage and dry float bed. The body wrap selection is: Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, Elemis Exotic Coconut & Milk Ritual or Elemis Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap. Once you're enveloped in the warm, luxuriant mask, you'll lie weightless in the unique dry float bed. This treatment includes a full body massage.
Sensory Awakening - $295.00 - 155 minutes
This Absolute Spa ritual includes the anti-aging Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial to vitalize your skin combined with the Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage. This refreshing combination of treatments will leave you feeling renewed and rejuvenated.
Villa for Two ~
Romantic Hideaway - $449.00 - 120 minutes
You'll enjoy a 50 minute spa treatment from the following selections: La Therapie Hydralift Facial, Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial, Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Swedish Massage or the Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow with half body massage.
Couple's Choice - $475.00 - 130 minutes
You'll choose a 75 minute spa treatment from the following selections: Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy, Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow with half body massage, Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap with half body massage or the Exotic Coconut Rub & Milk Ritual Wrap with half body massage.
Ultimate Indulgence - $589.00 - 150 minutes
For couples wanting a serene shared experience, this treatment includes the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial and the Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage.
All prices/treatments are subject to change
This 16,000 square foot space delivers the ultimate in pampering and relaxation. Senses offers sweeping ocean views from decks 11 and 12 of the Forward area of the ship.
Senses is a full-service spa with 17 treatment rooms and a full menu of luxurious spa treatments and services available. Indulge in massages, body wraps, manicures, pedicures and facials. Want to try something a little different? The Rainforest Room is a state of the art sauna room, combining steam, heat, hydrotherapy and aromatherapy. Heated mosaic tile lounge chairs overlook the ocean for the most relaxing nap, while two whirlpool hot tubs are located on the private teak deck.
Two couple's luxury spa villas give you the choice of enjoying an indoor spa treatment or relaxing in a personal hot tub or double lounge chair on your private outdoor verandah.
In addition to the spa treatments, Senses also includes a 2,500 square foot gym. Guests can enjoy keeping up with their daily workouts on the state of the art exercise equipment. If you're in the mood to shake up your normal routine, try one of the complimentary group classes, including Pilates, yoga, aerobics, stretching and spinning.
Also available in Senses: hair salon services, a barber shop and teeth whitening at the Smile Spa.
Senses Spa isn't just for adults! Chill Spa for Teens is located inside Senses Spa on Deck 11. Guests ages 13 - 17 have their own space featuring two treatment rooms with showers and a separate seating area just for the teen guests. Special spa treatments have been designed just for them, including facials, massages, body treatments, manicures, and pedicures. Prices range from $29-$195. Some highlights are:
- Fabulously Fruity Facial - An organic selection of fresh fruits moisturizes your skin.
- Hot Chocolate Wrap - After a massage, enjoy a soothing body wrap with antioxidants.
- Tantastic Body Bronzer - Your skin is nourished with a hydrating body bronzer.
- Surfer's Scrub - This exfoliating treatment uses fresh lime, lemon and ginger.
- Ice Cream Manicure and Pedicure - A sweet treat for hands and feet.
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.