Disney Cruise Line Itineraries and Ports of Call
Cruise dates available through the end of 2015!
Just released - Disney is returning to Hawaii in 2015! There will also be several sailings to the Bahamas and the Caribbean from the Port of Galveston. Disney Cruise Line will leave from San Diego to sail the California Coast on several short sailings. Request a no-obligation quote from Dreams Unlimited
Disney Cruise Line will explore the Hawaiian Islands with two special 10-night cruises in September. The Disney Wonder will sail through the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, where guests can experience the famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu, see the views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui, take in the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai and, on Hawaii Island — the Big Island, explore the natural wonders of the world’s most active volcano.
Galveston to the Bahamas:
Disney Cruise Line will return to Galveston for the holiday season, offering a 7-night itinerary aboard the Disney Wonder to Key West; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay. One 7-night western Caribbean cruise will visit Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Falmouth, Jamaica.
Two additional cruises are included in the Galveston season: a 6-night sailing departing on Dec. 18 that stops at Key West and Castaway Cay and a 4-night Christmas sailing that departs on Dec. 24 and stops at Cozumel.
San Diego to Baja:
Disney Cruise Line will return to the West Coast for a limited time, offering six cruises from San Diego aboard the Disney Wonder. The 5-night Baja sailings depart Oct. 4, 11 and 18, stopping at Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. A three-night cruise on Oct. 1 stops at Ensenada. Two-night Weekend Getaway voyages depart Oct. 9 and 16, giving guests the perfect weekend retreat aboard their Disney ship.
Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas and Caribbean:
In 2015, Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas and Caribbean on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
For the first time in 2015, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film "Frozen." Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
The Disney Magic will also return to the Baltic, with all-new itineraries visiting several capital cities, including Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden; Copenhagen, Denmark and St. Petersburg, Russia.
Other popular itineraries will be returning, such as cruises to the Mediterranean that will visit Italy, France and Spain and seven-night cruises to Alaska with stops in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan.
- Disney Cruises to Alaska/Pacific Coast - new sailings added!
- Disney Cruises to the Bahamas - new dates added!
- Disney Cruises to the Caribbean - new dates added!
- Disney Cruises to Europe
- Disney Cruises to Hawaii - returning in 2015!
- Disney Cruises to the Panama Canal
- From Port Canaveral, Florida (Bahamas / Caribbean)
- From Galveston, Texas - new 2015 sailings added!
- From Miami, Florida
- From San Juan, Puerto Rico
For a detailed itinerary of each Disney Cruise listed below, please click on the link.
- 7-Night Bahamas Cruises - 2015 Dates Released
- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruises - 2015 Dates Released
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruises - 2015 Dates Released
- 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruises
- 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruises - 2015 Dates Released
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruises - 2015 Dates Released
- 2-Night and 3-Night Weekend Getaways - 2015 Dates Released
- 4-Night Pacific Coast Cruise (San Diego) - 2015 Dates Released
- 4-Night Pacific Coast Cruise (Vancouver to San Diego)
- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise (San Diego to Vancouver)
- 5-Night Baja Cruise - 2015 Dates Released
- 10-night Hawaii with two days in Honolulu – Vancouver to Honolulu - 2015 Dates
- 10-night Hawaii with two days in Kahului – Honolulu to Vancouver - 2015 Dates
- 4-Night Mediterranean Cruises
- 5-Night Mediterranean Cruises
- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises
- 9-Night Mediterranean Cruises
- 12-Night Mediterranean Cruises
- 7-Night Northern European Cruises
- 12-Night Northern European Cruises
- 7-Night Dover to Barcelona Cruise
- 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruises
- 9-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise
- 11-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise
Adventures by Disney(ABD) presents an extraordinary new way to experience a European sailing on Disney Cruise Line!
Guests can now enhance their sailing with the extra magic of an
Adventures by Disney vacation! Combining ABD's personal service and
expertise in guided travel across the world with the enchantment of a
Disney cruise, you will have a selection of unique onboard activities
and premium shore experiences designed to immerse you and your family in
the history and sights of your destination. Click here for more info.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.