Mediterranean and Transatlantic Disney Cruses
- Airline Gateways
- Terms & Conditions - Important Info
- Request a No Obligation Quote from Dreams Unlimited
Gateways for Barcelona and Transatlantic Sailings:
- ABE Lehigh Valley International
- ALB Albany International
- ATL Hartsfield – Jackson, Atlanta
- AUS Austin International
- BDLBradley International, Hartford
- BHM Birmingham
- BNA Metropolitan, Nashville
- BOS Logan International
- BTRRyan, Baton Rouge
- BUF Buffalo Niagara International
- BWIBaltimore/Washington International
- CLEHopkins International
- CLT Douglas
- CMHPort Columbus International
- CVGCincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
- DAYJames Cox Dayton International
- DCA Ronald Reagan National
- DENDenver International
- DFW Dallas/Fort Worth International
- DTWWayne County
- EWR Newark International
- GRR Kent County International
- IAD Dulles International
- IAH George Bush Intercontinental
- IND Indianapolis International
- JAX JacksonvilleInternational
- JFK John F. Kennedy International
- LAS McCarran International, Las Vegas
- LAX Los Angeles International
- LGA La Guardia
- MCI Mid Continent International, Kansas City
- MCOOrlando International
- MDT Harrisburg International
- MEMMemphis International
- MHT Manchester Municipal
- MKEGeneral Mitchell, Milwaukee
- MSPSt. Paul International
- OMAEppley Airfield, Omaha
- ONT Ontario International
- ORD O’Hare International
- ORF Norfolk International
- PDX Portland International
- PHL Philadelphia International
- PHXSky Harbor International
- PIT Greater Pittsburgh International
- PVDT.F. Green, Providence
- RDU Raleigh/Durham
- RIC Byrd Field, Richmond
- ROARoanoke Municipal
- ROCMonroe County, Rochester
- SANLindberg Field, San Diego
- SDFStandiford Field
- SEASeattle/Tacoma International
- SFOSan Francisco International
- SLC Salt Lake City International
- SMFSacramento International
- SNAJohn Wayne
- STLLambert – St. Louis International
- SYRHancock International
- TPATampa International
- TULTulsa International
- TYSMcGhee Tyson
- YULMontreal International
- YVRVancouver International
- YYZPearson International
See AllDIS DISNEY CRUISE UPDATES
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
See AllDISNEY CRUISE NEWS STORIES
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.
See AllDCL DISCUSSIONS