Disney Cruise Line Onboard Shopping
When that urge for Disney Cruise Line merchandise strikes, the ships have several retail shops that offer exclusive Disney Cruise Line merchandise as well as a variety of other products and duty-free goods. Shops onboard are closed when the ships are in port. The exception to this is the sundry shops. They will be open while the ships are docked in Port Canaveral for guests to purchase sundries, toiletries and pool items. The shops will all be closed during the muster drill.
Mickey's Mates (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Mickey's Mainsail (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), midship, this shop features all your favorite Disney and Disney Cruise Line merchandise including clothes, pins, postcards, DVDs, plush toys, novelties and other souvenirs.
Treasure Ketch (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Sea Treasures (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Directly across from Mickey's Mates/Mickey's Mainsail is this upscale shop featuring fine sportswear, swimwear and intimate apparel. You'll also find duty-free watches, crystal, fragrances, handbags, accessories and exclusive Disney collectibles and animation cels.
Whosits and Whatsits (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located near Donald's Pool, you'll find a convenient selection of sundries available for purchase.
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), forward, this is the place to order duty-free liquor or tobacco products. Be aware, however, that these are delivered to your room the last night of your cruise and can NOT be consumed on the ship. If you purchase liquor the last day of the cruise, you are allowed to drink it on the ship. However, you can not walk through customs with an open container, so drink up!
This is the place to find those photos taken by the ship's photographers. This shop also sells film, batteries, waterproof cameras, picture frames and other gifts.
Be sure and check your Personal Navigator for special shopping events throughout the cruise.
Shopping at the Ports of Call
- St. Maarten Shopping and Island Guide
- Costa Maya Shopping and Island Guide
- Grand Cayman Shopping and Island Guide
- Key West Shopping and Island Guide
If you order any soft drinks or alcoholic beverages from room service or at the bars and lounges, there will be a charge. You will also be charged for candy, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages when you purchase them outside the movie theatre. There are roving crew members that will take your drink orders inside the theatre and near the pool areas. You will use your Key to the World card to pay for these purchases. Also note that gratuity is automatically included with any drink and alcohol purchase, but you can leave more if you choose.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.