Disney Cruise Line Onboard Shopping
When that urge for Disney Cruise Line merchandise strikes, the ships have several retail shops that offer exclusive Disney Cruise Line merchandise as well as a variety of other products and duty-free goods. Shops onboard are closed when the ships are in port. The exception to this is the sundry shops. They will be open while the ships are docked in Port Canaveral for guests to purchase sundries, toiletries and pool items. The shops will all be closed during the muster drill.
Mickey's Mates (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Mickey's Mainsail (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), midship, this shop features all your favorite Disney and Disney Cruise Line merchandise including clothes, pins, postcards, DVDs, plush toys, novelties and other souvenirs.
Treasure Ketch (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Sea Treasures (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Directly across from Mickey's Mates/Mickey's Mainsail is this upscale shop featuring fine sportswear, swimwear and intimate apparel. You'll also find duty-free watches, crystal, fragrances, handbags, accessories and exclusive Disney collectibles and animation cels.
Whosits and Whatsits (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located near Donald's Pool, you'll find a convenient selection of sundries available for purchase.
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), forward, this is the place to order duty-free liquor or tobacco products. Be aware, however, that these are delivered to your room the last night of your cruise and can NOT be consumed on the ship. If you purchase liquor the last day of the cruise, you are allowed to drink it on the ship. However, you can not walk through customs with an open container, so drink up!
This is the place to find those photos taken by the ship's photographers. This shop also sells film, batteries, waterproof cameras, picture frames and other gifts.
Be sure and check your Personal Navigator for special shopping events throughout the cruise.
Shopping at the Ports of Call
- St. Maarten Shopping and Island Guide
- Costa Maya Shopping and Island Guide
- Grand Cayman Shopping and Island Guide
- Key West Shopping and Island Guide
If you order any soft drinks or alcoholic beverages from room service or at the bars and lounges, there will be a charge. You will also be charged for candy, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages when you purchase them outside the movie theatre. There are roving crew members that will take your drink orders inside the theatre and near the pool areas. You will use your Key to the World card to pay for these purchases. Also note that gratuity is automatically included with any drink and alcohol purchase, but you can leave more if you choose.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.