Disney Cruise Line Onboard Shopping
When that urge for Disney Cruise Line merchandise strikes, the ships have several retail shops that offer exclusive Disney Cruise Line merchandise as well as a variety of other products and duty-free goods. Shops onboard are closed when the ships are in port. The exception to this is the sundry shops. They will be open while the ships are docked in Port Canaveral for guests to purchase sundries, toiletries and pool items. The shops will all be closed during the muster drill.
Mickey's Mates (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Mickey's Mainsail (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), midship, this shop features all your favorite Disney and Disney Cruise Line merchandise including clothes, pins, postcards, DVDs, plush toys, novelties and other souvenirs.
Treasure Ketch (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Sea Treasures (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Directly across from Mickey's Mates/Mickey's Mainsail is this upscale shop featuring fine sportswear, swimwear and intimate apparel. You'll also find duty-free watches, crystal, fragrances, handbags, accessories and exclusive Disney collectibles and animation cels.
Whosits and Whatsits (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located near Donald's Pool, you'll find a convenient selection of sundries available for purchase.
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), forward, this is the place to order duty-free liquor or tobacco products. Be aware, however, that these are delivered to your room the last night of your cruise and can NOT be consumed on the ship. If you purchase liquor the last day of the cruise, you are allowed to drink it on the ship. However, you can not walk through customs with an open container, so drink up!
This is the place to find those photos taken by the ship's photographers. This shop also sells film, batteries, waterproof cameras, picture frames and other gifts.
Be sure and check your Personal Navigator for special shopping events throughout the cruise.
Shopping at the Ports of Call
- St. Maarten Shopping and Island Guide
- Costa Maya Shopping and Island Guide
- Grand Cayman Shopping and Island Guide
- Key West Shopping and Island Guide
If you order any soft drinks or alcoholic beverages from room service or at the bars and lounges, there will be a charge. You will also be charged for candy, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages when you purchase them outside the movie theatre. There are roving crew members that will take your drink orders inside the theatre and near the pool areas. You will use your Key to the World card to pay for these purchases. Also note that gratuity is automatically included with any drink and alcohol purchase, but you can leave more if you choose.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.