Disney Cruise Line Onboard Shopping
When that urge for Disney Cruise Line merchandise strikes, the ships have several retail shops that offer exclusive Disney Cruise Line merchandise as well as a variety of other products and duty-free goods. Shops onboard are closed when the ships are in port. The exception to this is the sundry shops. They will be open while the ships are docked in Port Canaveral for guests to purchase sundries, toiletries and pool items. The shops will all be closed during the muster drill.
Mickey's Mates (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Mickey's Mainsail (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), midship, this shop features all your favorite Disney and Disney Cruise Line merchandise including clothes, pins, postcards, DVDs, plush toys, novelties and other souvenirs.
Treasure Ketch (Disney Wonder, Disney Magic)
Sea Treasures (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Directly across from Mickey's Mates/Mickey's Mainsail is this upscale shop featuring fine sportswear, swimwear and intimate apparel. You'll also find duty-free watches, crystal, fragrances, handbags, accessories and exclusive Disney collectibles and animation cels.
Whosits and Whatsits (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy)
Located near Donald's Pool, you'll find a convenient selection of sundries available for purchase.
Located on Deck 4 (Wonder/Magic) and Deck 3 (Dream/Fantasy), forward, this is the place to order duty-free liquor or tobacco products. Be aware, however, that these are delivered to your room the last night of your cruise and can NOT be consumed on the ship. If you purchase liquor the last day of the cruise, you are allowed to drink it on the ship. However, you can not walk through customs with an open container, so drink up!
This is the place to find those photos taken by the ship's photographers. This shop also sells film, batteries, waterproof cameras, picture frames and other gifts.
Be sure and check your Personal Navigator for special shopping events throughout the cruise.
Shopping at the Ports of Call
- St. Maarten Shopping and Island Guide
- Costa Maya Shopping and Island Guide
- Grand Cayman Shopping and Island Guide
- Key West Shopping and Island Guide
If you order any soft drinks or alcoholic beverages from room service or at the bars and lounges, there will be a charge. You will also be charged for candy, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages when you purchase them outside the movie theatre. There are roving crew members that will take your drink orders inside the theatre and near the pool areas. You will use your Key to the World card to pay for these purchases. Also note that gratuity is automatically included with any drink and alcohol purchase, but you can leave more if you choose.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.