7 Day Land/Sea Disney Cruise Package
One of the most popular options for guests considering a Disney Cruise Line Vacation is adding a stay at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, either before or after the cruise. Formerly known as the 7 night land/sea package, this option now allows you to customize your entire vacation.
With any 2012 3, 4 or 5-night cruise aboard the Disney Dream or any 7-night Caribbean sailing aboard the Disney Magic or Fantasy guests can add up to 21 days prior to and/or after their cruise at any one of the 18 Walt Disney World Resort hotels plus up to a 5-day park hopper pass for everyone in their party. Resort rooms include standard rooms at all value, moderate and deluxe resorts (except for Fort Wilderness) and one bedroom villas at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resort. Room upgrades can be requested as well. 2011 dates are available for the cruise only and a resort stay cannot be added at this time.
The benefits of this 'all inclusive' vacation are evident. Your resort stay with tickets includes unlimited admission to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios for the number of days on the tickets. Next comes your Disney cruise which includes all of your meals and entertainment while aboard the Disney Wonder or Disney Magic.
The ports of call on the 3 and 4 night cruises are Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island). The 4 night cruise includes a day at sea where you can enjoy the onboard activities. The 5-night cruise includes a stop at either Key West, Florida or another day at Disney’s Castaway Cay.
The 7-night Disney Magic and Fantasy Cruises are either an Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise. The ports of call for the 7-night Western Caribbean cruise are Key West, Florida, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Castaway Cay. The ports of call for the 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise are St. Maarten, St. Thomas (with port adventures to St. John) and Castaway Cay.
When Disney first launched its Cruise Line, the 3 and 4-night cruises were the only options available to guests. The experience was so fantastic that the number one guest comment after these cruises was for a longer cruise. Even though Disney has a 7-night cruise, the 3 and 4-night cruises continue to be very popular.
These 3 and 4-night Disney cruises are especially good for those cruising for the first time. Many people are concerned about how well they will fare at sea, and a three or four night cruise gives them a chance to experience a cruise, and find their comfort level. These cruises are also very popular as an addition to a land-based vacation at Walt Disney World. Many guests start out staying at a Disney resort, and move on to finish their vacation with a trip on board the Disney Cruise Line.
If you would like Dreams Unlimited Travel to include a price for a Walt Disney World vacation add-on to your cruise quote simply let us know on our current request forms. In the ‘special request box’ indicate how many nights you would like added, whether it is before of after the cruise, your resort preference and if you would like Walt Disney World tickets added to the quote.
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.