7 Day Land/Sea Disney Cruise Package
One of the most popular options for guests considering a Disney Cruise Line Vacation is adding a stay at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, either before or after the cruise. Formerly known as the 7 night land/sea package, this option now allows you to customize your entire vacation.
With any 2012 3, 4 or 5-night cruise aboard the Disney Dream or any 7-night Caribbean sailing aboard the Disney Magic or Fantasy guests can add up to 21 days prior to and/or after their cruise at any one of the 18 Walt Disney World Resort hotels plus up to a 5-day park hopper pass for everyone in their party. Resort rooms include standard rooms at all value, moderate and deluxe resorts (except for Fort Wilderness) and one bedroom villas at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resort. Room upgrades can be requested as well. 2011 dates are available for the cruise only and a resort stay cannot be added at this time.
The benefits of this 'all inclusive' vacation are evident. Your resort stay with tickets includes unlimited admission to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios for the number of days on the tickets. Next comes your Disney cruise which includes all of your meals and entertainment while aboard the Disney Wonder or Disney Magic.
The ports of call on the 3 and 4 night cruises are Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island). The 4 night cruise includes a day at sea where you can enjoy the onboard activities. The 5-night cruise includes a stop at either Key West, Florida or another day at Disney’s Castaway Cay.
The 7-night Disney Magic and Fantasy Cruises are either an Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise. The ports of call for the 7-night Western Caribbean cruise are Key West, Florida, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Castaway Cay. The ports of call for the 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise are St. Maarten, St. Thomas (with port adventures to St. John) and Castaway Cay.
When Disney first launched its Cruise Line, the 3 and 4-night cruises were the only options available to guests. The experience was so fantastic that the number one guest comment after these cruises was for a longer cruise. Even though Disney has a 7-night cruise, the 3 and 4-night cruises continue to be very popular.
These 3 and 4-night Disney cruises are especially good for those cruising for the first time. Many people are concerned about how well they will fare at sea, and a three or four night cruise gives them a chance to experience a cruise, and find their comfort level. These cruises are also very popular as an addition to a land-based vacation at Walt Disney World. Many guests start out staying at a Disney resort, and move on to finish their vacation with a trip on board the Disney Cruise Line.
If you would like Dreams Unlimited Travel to include a price for a Walt Disney World vacation add-on to your cruise quote simply let us know on our current request forms. In the ‘special request box’ indicate how many nights you would like added, whether it is before of after the cruise, your resort preference and if you would like Walt Disney World tickets added to the quote.
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.