Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10016 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/29/13|
Notes: This room was in a wonderful location, there were three of us (adults) and we had plenty of room.
My favorite thing about the room was the location, right down the hall from the stairs - one flight up is the entrance to Senses & Quiet Cove (adults-only area).
We had a great view of Nassau the morning of Day 2 and a beautiful view of the ocean & dock (including the post office with characters down below) at Castaway Cay. Not being able to see the Family beach at CC was worth the surprise and magic of seeing it once off the ship.
Muster drill meeting location was the theater and went really quick, we were back to fun & games within 30-45 minutes.. if that.
Noise level was very minimal, only time you could hear anything from the outside the room was if there was an extremely noisy/loud group of people walking down the hall. The stairwell area can get crowded at times, especially with the detective game. None of that noise was heard once we were in our room.
Don't be too startled by the mechanical device that passes by outside of the balcony, it spooked us at first but it is just a cleaning mechanism keeping the ship clean of corrosive salt water. If you're going to sleep-in while docked at port, you may want to keep the blinds closed because at one point we could see crew members on it. This shouldn't be a reason to avoid the room though.
We loved this room so much that we were adamant on rebooking for our trip this year.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 7A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/01/13|
Notes: We had a great view of all the ports. I would defintely book this room again!
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.