Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10030 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10030||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/31/13|
Notes: We loved this room! Very close to the elevators and a quick trip upstairs to the pool deck and drink station. The room was very clean and quiet. If we go on the Dream again we will be asking for this room.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10030||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/31/12|
Notes: LOVED this room! Very convenient to both the mid and forward stair cases. Plenty of space. Everything was a great condition, but keep in mind, we were on the Maiden Voyage.
It is directly under the adult pool area. It was NOT at all noisy.
Would definitely stay in this one again.
I'm not 100% sure of the category, other than it was a 5, since this was a last-minute upgrade due to "mechanical problems" in the room we were originally booked in (which was a 9D, obstructed view porthole).
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.