Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10082 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10082||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/01/14|
Notes: Deck 10 midship may not be for everyone, but for our family of 5 stateroom 10082 (port side) was near perfect. We have 3 DD's, aged 13, 12, & 9. I am a light sleeper, while the other 4 are difficult to wake. Any early morning noise did not wake me, the only noise I did notice seemed to come from the staff cleaning the deck. I found the noise of someone walking down the hall to be more noticeable than any great disturbance from above. The only noticeable noise at night was during Pirate night, which is to be expected and did not continue long after midnight.
Verandah has overhang from deck 11. We did not find this obstructed our view, enjoyed the additional shade (or rain protection) - could be a PRO or a CON - depending on your preference.
PROS: Convenience to deck 11/12, most of our daytime travel was going from our room to the pool deck. Midship location was easy to navigate fore or aft to access to elevators to reach the theater or MDRs for less congestion.
CONS: Deck 10 is used as a way to navigate fore - aft without going outside. Kids running in the hall may bother some (but this may be an issue on all decks?) If you spend most of your time on decks 3/4/5 the elevator wait times may be bothersome. Deck 6/7/8 may be more desirable.
I would choose 10082 again, but other staterooms may experience more noise based on corresponding deck 11 activities.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.