Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10086 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10086||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 07/07/12|
Notes: Very convenient to food stations on Deck 11. Close to mid elevators, but they are often full on Deck 10. Faces away from the terminal at Port Canaveral and away from Castaway Cay. Connecting room, so not sure if that impacts the closet, but it seemed smaller than in our rooms in the past; might just be the way they are on the Fantasy. There is an overhang from the deck above that makes it nice and shady, protected from rain. Yes, it is a little noisy from Deck 11. The most noise is on Pirate Night and for us that was the night we turned the clocks back, so it lasted basically until 12:00. Other times it's noisy are sometimes in the morning when chairs are being moved around. Not that bad though and would not hesitate to reserve it again.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.