Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10118 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/15/13|
Notes: We returned from the Eastern Caribbean Father's Day June 15 cruise on the Fantasy. The noise above room 10118 was terrible. I had read on DisBoards that there was noise about 6am on the Dream and thought "It can't be that bad. They're getting things ready for the day at the pool or something". WRONG. The noise started about 2am and seemed to last until 6am off and on. I notified Guest Services and they sent the head of Maintenance to see about the problem. As if it was the first time they had complaints. They told me to call them when it happens again and they will send a crew to see about the noise. The next night, I called and they visited my cabin and went upstairs. Later that evening, they told me that they couldn't find any problems and the area above us was the pantry. WOW. How could anyone not hear the noise in adjacent cabins ? I was told that no one else had complained. Ha !
The gave us candy and 2 video cash cards for our problems. The cash cards on had 2 tokens on them. Thanks. Some gin or vodka would have worked.
The next night, same thing. It seemed that someone was moving something large. I recorded it on my iPhone but didn't want to deal with it anymore.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/25/11|
Notes: Condition of the room was excellent. Ton of space. Great stateroom host. There was early morning noise from the pool deck above (sounded like they were putting out chairs around 6am). Would suggest going down a deck however to escape the noice.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/29/11|
Notes: We never heard a thing. It was great because we were smack dab in the middle and if we wanted to go to the Walt Disney Theater we would go left, or down to animators palate we would go right. We were close to everything. We could walk to the stairs and go straight up to cabanas and also get ice cream. :)
We were on Port side which is the side where you are not allowed to smoke. Which is nice for us. (Child with Asthma) We loved pulling away from Castaway and having the members wave goodbye with their huge mickey hands. It was seriously awesome!
There were five of us and we had plenty of room, I loved how you could store all your luggage under the bed and in the huge trunk in the room. It was a life saver having two bathrooms. The room was great, more than great. I loved sitting on the Verandah at night and watching the ocean, feeling the breeze, I almost wanted to jump in! LOL My 11 year old actually fell asleep sitting on the chairs out on the Verandah. She loved it. We all did.
Where we go back on this ship, I would for sure get the same exact room again. It was perfect for our family.
Enjoy your cruise, it will be a blast!
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.