Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10118 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/15/13|
Notes: We returned from the Eastern Caribbean Father's Day June 15 cruise on the Fantasy. The noise above room 10118 was terrible. I had read on DisBoards that there was noise about 6am on the Dream and thought "It can't be that bad. They're getting things ready for the day at the pool or something". WRONG. The noise started about 2am and seemed to last until 6am off and on. I notified Guest Services and they sent the head of Maintenance to see about the problem. As if it was the first time they had complaints. They told me to call them when it happens again and they will send a crew to see about the noise. The next night, I called and they visited my cabin and went upstairs. Later that evening, they told me that they couldn't find any problems and the area above us was the pantry. WOW. How could anyone not hear the noise in adjacent cabins ? I was told that no one else had complained. Ha !
The gave us candy and 2 video cash cards for our problems. The cash cards on had 2 tokens on them. Thanks. Some gin or vodka would have worked.
The next night, same thing. It seemed that someone was moving something large. I recorded it on my iPhone but didn't want to deal with it anymore.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/25/11|
Notes: Condition of the room was excellent. Ton of space. Great stateroom host. There was early morning noise from the pool deck above (sounded like they were putting out chairs around 6am). Would suggest going down a deck however to escape the noice.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10118||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/29/11|
Notes: We never heard a thing. It was great because we were smack dab in the middle and if we wanted to go to the Walt Disney Theater we would go left, or down to animators palate we would go right. We were close to everything. We could walk to the stairs and go straight up to cabanas and also get ice cream. :)
We were on Port side which is the side where you are not allowed to smoke. Which is nice for us. (Child with Asthma) We loved pulling away from Castaway and having the members wave goodbye with their huge mickey hands. It was seriously awesome!
There were five of us and we had plenty of room, I loved how you could store all your luggage under the bed and in the huge trunk in the room. It was a life saver having two bathrooms. The room was great, more than great. I loved sitting on the Verandah at night and watching the ocean, feeling the breeze, I almost wanted to jump in! LOL My 11 year old actually fell asleep sitting on the chairs out on the Verandah. She loved it. We all did.
Where we go back on this ship, I would for sure get the same exact room again. It was perfect for our family.
Enjoy your cruise, it will be a blast!
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.