Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10120 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10120||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/23/12|
Notes: We really liked this room. Loved the space of a 4A. Location was very convenient to the aft stairs. A small bit of noise but nothing that would be a problem. Easy access to deck 11. Would love this room again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10120||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/17/11|
Notes: This was our first cruise. 3 adults and 1 child. This room was wonderful, and will easily accomodate 2 adults and 3 children. No noise,
and conveniently located to Cabanas on deck 11. The vervanda was perfect for viewing the ocean.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.