Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10124 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10124||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/08/12|
Notes: Room 10124 was a very nice family stateroom with a verandah aft on the port side of the ship. As other reviews have mentioned with rooms in this part of hte ship there is an overhang from the deck above, there are noticable vibrations at times, and you can sometimes hear noise from Cabans above. We did not find any of these to be significant problems. The shade from the overhang was nice. The vibrations were not noticable most of the time. The noise from above was less than the noise from people walking/running up and down the hallway on deck 10. The location was great since the room was close to the aft stairwell and had quick access to Cabanas and upper decks. Obviously, being in the aft of the ship meant that there was a longer walk to the forward and mid portions of the ship.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10124||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/03/11|
Notes: This was a great Room, it has No obstructions on balcony, it has the 10th floor overhang which I liked as I can sit while Raining. The Room has the Queen bed, murphy bed, and ceiling bed. It has round bath/ seperate Toilet on right side on entry.
It has an adjoining room on the Left side on entry. There was plenty of room and I did not hear Noise from above as it's under the Quieter back area away from pools. Used rear elevators & was quiet room area for foot traffic. One floor up is Cabanas, palos and snack areas and pools etc. great location and great Room.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.