Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10130 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10130||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 4A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/10/13|
Notes: I have a family of 5, three lil girls and hubby and I. The room was AMAZING!! Pleanty of room, a small bath they could bathe in, a great deck. It was SO super quiet I never heart anything. I liked being the aft because it was very close to Cabanas the dining place, also very close to the pool deck, just a quick walk, no need to wait for elevators. Views were great, overlooked the islands and such. I can't brag enough about how amazing the room was!!!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.