Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1034 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1034||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/13/10|
Notes: This room was clean, the bathroom looked fine (the tub/grout/tiles all looked good), everything worked well. One *great* feature of this room is that it is close to both aft and mid elevators - very convenient. The only problem we had was noise - it sounded like a pot lid rattling in the ceiling of our room. I never complained about it, so I can't say that it couldn't be corrected on a future trip.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1034||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/26/07|
Notes: Quiet, conveniet for both mid ship and forward elevators. Also convenient for Ocean Lab on deck 2 and for shore visits disembarking on deck 1.
I did have an allergic reaction to possibly the cleaning products as it had a faint smell of 'staleness' that I couldn't put my finger on. It brought out a dry cough/loss of voice which cleared up when I left the cabin. Not enough of a problem to need to be moved though and it took me half the crusie to realise what was causing it, but the I do have a very senstive 'nose'!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.