Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1039 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1039||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 10||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/13/10|
Notes: The room was sometimes noisy with some kind of mechanical noise. If you are asleep, you won't hear it, but if you're awake, it can be quite annoying, especially at night. The room's location was quite convenient, easy enough to walk up to deck 3 and 4 without having to wait for the elevator. The fact that it had no windows actually made it easier to sleep in. We found the room to be big enough and quite comfortable otherwise.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.
- Cruise Critic honors Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy receives several top honors from Cruise Critic.