Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1039 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1039||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 1||Category: 10C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/02/14|
Notes: Thrilled to find a double steamer trunk when I was not expecting one, nevertheless, I won't be booking this room by choice in the future. I booked IGT so I got what I got and I'm not complaining. Size was fine. Split bathroom nice, but it's right over some mechanical stuff that I found disruptive when I was sleeping.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1039||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 10||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/13/10|
Notes: The room was sometimes noisy with some kind of mechanical noise. If you are asleep, you won't hear it, but if you're awake, it can be quite annoying, especially at night. The room's location was quite convenient, easy enough to walk up to deck 3 and 4 without having to wait for the elevator. The fact that it had no windows actually made it easier to sleep in. We found the room to be big enough and quite comfortable otherwise.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.