Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1039 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1039||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 10||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/13/10|
Notes: The room was sometimes noisy with some kind of mechanical noise. If you are asleep, you won't hear it, but if you're awake, it can be quite annoying, especially at night. The room's location was quite convenient, easy enough to walk up to deck 3 and 4 without having to wait for the elevator. The fact that it had no windows actually made it easier to sleep in. We found the room to be big enough and quite comfortable otherwise.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.