Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1040 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1040||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/03/09|
Notes: We loved this stateroom! It was roomy - especially when compared to other cruise lines. We had 4 adults in it and were very comfortable! The split bath was great. The two portholes were small, but very adequate. The room was very clean, quiet and classy. Good room attendant. We would book this room again - the only negative was that we had to use two sets of elevators, but that was not too big of a problem. Heard a "banging" only once in a great while and it was not a problem at all - we slept great each night.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.