Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1044 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1044||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/28/09|
Notes: This was a decent room. It was quiet during steady seas and was in a good location between mid and aft elevators. It also contains the split bath, two small portholes, and a new LCD TV. However, during rough seas there are a fair amount of creaks and typewriter sounding noises. Some can be alleviated by stuffing paper in a closed crevice of the upper bunk (if not used). Also, the bath drain requires removal of the plug entirely to drain properly. Not a bad room overall - about average.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.