Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1046 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1046||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 04/25/10|
Notes: The room was nice and clean and location was generally convenient. But the LOUD noise of the water-tight doors opening and closing below us around the clock was unbearable. It woke me up in the middle of the night our first night on board. I thought were in the middle of a severe thunderstorm! Fortunately, ear plugs helped me sleep though it. Otherwise, it was a great cruise. But I definitely would NOT book this room (or any nearby) again!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1046||Condition: 2|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/08/06|
Notes: While the room was lovely, spacious for 2, with an excellent location, there was quite a bit of middle-of-the-night noise. The only thing we can imagine is that our room was situated over a "working" or machinary area, as at least 3 times a night we would be woken by anything from a gigantic "BOOM!", to rhythmic pounding lasting about 1 minute, and squeals/thuds. We had a white noise machine on, but these noises were too loud to drown out. Even heavy sleeper DH was awoken. During the day we were able to take naps without this noise occuring. And ironically, we slept through 3 dockings! It's too bad, other then these problems, we would have loved the room.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.