Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1048 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1048||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/10/10|
Notes: Great space and room setup. Nice view out of th porthole. Plenty of space for two.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1048||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/23/09|
Notes: Room was in excellent condition. A lot bigger than I expected it to be. There were 3 of us (1 adult, 2 kids) and there was plenty of room. Never felt crowded. Bed was HUGE and comfy. Kids said their beds were comfy too. Loved all the storage space! Was nice having the 2 port holes. Fridge kept bottled water cold. Room location fairly good. Only issues were while docked we had to take the long route to the room since mid-entrance is closed while docked. We had no issues with noise during the day or night. Felt very minor movement/rocking during rough seas. Was not near as bad as what we experienced in the restaurants/theaters though. I would highly reccommend this cabin and would not hesitate to stay in it again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1048||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/13/08|
Notes: Room in very good condition - everything very clean and in very good repair. A little background - this was on the DVC member cruise, only weeks before dry dock. I had not tried all that hard to book the cruise and got one of the last cabins available - which suggest to me that this room is not booked much. As such, it is in very good condition. We had been in cabin 6545 on the Magic for a week in May and it was nearly as nice (but that is another report). I was concerned that we might hear engine noise, but it was perfectly quiet. Given that this cruise only had two ports, both at Castaway Cay, the convenience to gangway was great. Not exactly convenient to workout room and adult pool, but I knew that ahead of time!
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit offer for Galveston cruises extended through 12/7/13 - Book a 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Wonder and get a great onboard credit, plus only pay half of the deposit amount!
- Changes made to several upcoming sailings - Several sail dates have been changed to accommodate the Disney Dream's new Monday and Friday departure schedule. Some sailings on the Disney Magic will now take place on the Disney Wonder.
- Disney Cruise discounts offered for Florida residents - Florida residents can take advantage of several discounts offered by Disney Cruise Line.
- Military discount offered on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. Military can get a great rate on a Panama Canal cruise with Disney Cruise Line!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Inside Passage - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Midship - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Skagway - Disney Wonder Deck 10 Forward - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney Cruise Line - Skagway Pier - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney Cruise Line offers multiple discounted rates - Disney Cruise Line offers lead rates on several of their sail dates.
- VIDEO: Chocolate Tasting on the Disney Wonder - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Contact Dreams Unlimited Travel for more information! RCCL@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com
- Sail out of Miami for as little as $125 per person, per day! - Book a 5-night Western Caribbean sailing on the Disney Magic out of Miami and get a great rate, starting at only $125 per person, per day!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
The Disney Magic will begin sailing 7-night Caribbean itineraries out of Port Canaveral.
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
Sail dates have been been changed for several sailings on the Disney Magic. Some sailings will now take place on the Disney Wonder instead.
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
Disney Cruise Line hosts a unique fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish organization.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Catches Fire
A fire aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas interrupts a seven-night Bahamian cruise.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.