Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10544 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 10544||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/16/13|
Notes: We really loved the location of this stateroom. It was convenient to the drink stations and quick service food areas. Had our choice of the forward and mid stairs equally. We did notice some chairs moving at random times through the day, but not enough to bother or keep us awake. Great view of Castaway Cay too! Would definitely book this room again!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10544||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/10/12|
Notes: Great room! Very clean. Very good view of Castaway Cay when docked. Not far from elevator and stairs. Deck 10 is great because you only have to take the stairs up one flight to get to all the main action on 11. Was not noisy. Would stay in this room again in a minute!!!!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10544||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/20/11|
Notes: Above average room. Very convenient for pool access, but on the flip side had a fair bit of noise from the pirate dance party on deck. Good view of Castaway Cay while docked. Would not have a problem staying in again, but will likely choose one deck below. No noise from elevator traffic.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.