Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10556 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/12/13|
Notes: We (my husband and I) loved our room. We booked the 5E and were pleasantly surprised with our our grade, as at first I was quite reluctant. We found the bed to be comfy and the stateroom host to be attentive. We could hear noised from above as others have said but it never bothered us. We made a point of taking out of our suitcases what we wanted for clothes and other bits for the cruise. Using the drawers and closet rather than trying to live out of our suitcases. We found the storage under the bed good for suitcases. easy access to the 11 deck for the cabana, pools and events.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/05/12|
Notes: This room is the first and central room that everyone walks by when they get off the elevator and enter the hallway. Once you open the door, you are in the elevator lobby. Noise was never an issue, thankfully. However, we did get our magnets stolen within 2 hours on embarking! The bonus was that anytime we had to go anywhere, it was within a few short steps. Pools are one flight up - maybe 50 steps away. At night we did hear the staff moving the chairs around to clean. I only noticed the noise 2 of the 5 nights. And, to clarify, it's the adult pool area that is above this room. Balcony has one solid wall on right side and a divider wall (1' of open space on bottom) on the left. Great views.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.