Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10556 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/12/13|
Notes: We (my husband and I) loved our room. We booked the 5E and were pleasantly surprised with our our grade, as at first I was quite reluctant. We found the bed to be comfy and the stateroom host to be attentive. We could hear noised from above as others have said but it never bothered us. We made a point of taking out of our suitcases what we wanted for clothes and other bits for the cruise. Using the drawers and closet rather than trying to live out of our suitcases. We found the storage under the bed good for suitcases. easy access to the 11 deck for the cabana, pools and events.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/05/12|
Notes: This room is the first and central room that everyone walks by when they get off the elevator and enter the hallway. Once you open the door, you are in the elevator lobby. Noise was never an issue, thankfully. However, we did get our magnets stolen within 2 hours on embarking! The bonus was that anytime we had to go anywhere, it was within a few short steps. Pools are one flight up - maybe 50 steps away. At night we did hear the staff moving the chairs around to clean. I only noticed the noise 2 of the 5 nights. And, to clarify, it's the adult pool area that is above this room. Balcony has one solid wall on right side and a divider wall (1' of open space on bottom) on the left. Great views.
- Kids Sail Free! Plus Free Upgrade on select Royal Caribbean Sailings! - Royal Caribbean has two special offers available - Kids sail free on select sailings. Free Upgrade - Book a balcony stateroom for the price of an Ocean View stateroom or an Ocean View stateroom for the price of an Interior stateroom. Deposits start as low as $50 per guest. This offer can be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel Shipboard Credit. Book by 3/31/14.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.