Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 10556 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/12/13|
Notes: We (my husband and I) loved our room. We booked the 5E and were pleasantly surprised with our our grade, as at first I was quite reluctant. We found the bed to be comfy and the stateroom host to be attentive. We could hear noised from above as others have said but it never bothered us. We made a point of taking out of our suitcases what we wanted for clothes and other bits for the cruise. Using the drawers and closet rather than trying to live out of our suitcases. We found the storage under the bed good for suitcases. easy access to the 11 deck for the cabana, pools and events.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 10556||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 10||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/05/12|
Notes: This room is the first and central room that everyone walks by when they get off the elevator and enter the hallway. Once you open the door, you are in the elevator lobby. Noise was never an issue, thankfully. However, we did get our magnets stolen within 2 hours on embarking! The bonus was that anytime we had to go anywhere, it was within a few short steps. Pools are one flight up - maybe 50 steps away. At night we did hear the staff moving the chairs around to clean. I only noticed the noise 2 of the 5 nights. And, to clarify, it's the adult pool area that is above this room. Balcony has one solid wall on right side and a divider wall (1' of open space on bottom) on the left. Great views.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.