Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1064 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1064||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/31/08|
Notes: We were upgraded to this room a Cat 9 from a 12 for this cruise. Upon assignment to this room I came on this website to look for surrounding room reports since there wasn't one for this room.
The hydraulic noise others alluded to is there. During overnight hours, it happens for 7 seconds once every 2 hours. When arriving at a port it seems like it happened once every 2 minutes for 7 seconds. It was a distraction to me as I am a light sleeper. It didn't bother my wife or daughter, wife said she never heard it at night while sleeping.
Room was very clean, no odors in the bathroom at all. Separate toilet and shower is nice. Room was in really good shape overall.
I would say location wasn't great, we felt a little out of place as whenever you were at the elevatore waiting, you always saw crew members going into their side of the boat. Rarely saw other cruisers down there.
Going up 1 flight and then having to come down a flight again to disembark at port was a little inconvinient, but OK.
Two port holes was better then having no port holes.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.